The Official RPC Showcase thread (3 Viewers)

hula-girl.gif

Whoa, woke up to a proper pron thread (looks way nicer than the sneak peak pics) on these and there are a lot of really fire chips. Nice work!

Think if I had to pick a favorite right now it would be blaze T5k fat spots; they look amazing racked. Also really digging the cash $1 (white) and $5 (red), which are somehow two of the more "subtle" chips out of the lot :LOL: :laugh:.

I'd like to learn more about the inlay design! The blurry pictures don't do it justice. Up close it's very interesting and attractive!

1639660956732.png

I'm assuming it's got some cultural symbolism that I'm not familiar with. There's a feathered crest behind the dancer... I'm guessing that's an abstracted reference to the national coat of arms?

1639661091563.png

... and then the dancer is a Carnival dancer? I'd heard of Brazil's Carnival, but didn't realize that there was a separate tradition in the Caribbean islands.

The font choice is very cool. Distinctive, slightly exotic, but still restrained and very readable.

Well done; congratulations to the designers and producers.

[The spots definitely aren't for me, though... ah, well, so it goes]

Is the black 100 a copy of the Paulson wthc or Paulson le noir ?

The 5 In sec cash set is a copy of the ncv from dunes possibly

I'm not sure what I am going to do today. Look at these chips, or stroll through an Aston Martin car lot.

Car lot it is. I have a more reasonable chance of affording a new set of wheels than what these chips are going to cost. Billionaires go nuts. Us Poor folk cant compete anymore.

Zombie chips look a heck of a lot better than these.
There are enough options here that I could probably put together a set to relabel if they went for $2-$3 a chip.

But they wont, so I won't. Won't even take the time to fantasize because there will be "market value". I'm not that market. Paulson doesn't make chips for my home game, and those responsible for these chips won't sell them for my home game.

What's the difference?

There are enough options here that I could probably put together a set to relabel if they went for $2-$3 a chip.

But they wont, so I won't. Won't even take the time to fantasize because there will be "market value". I'm not the market. Paulson doesn't make chips for my home game, and those responsible for these chips won't sell them for my home game.

What's the difference?
I will happily sell some to you for $2-$3/chip if you have any SB $5 for the same price.

I will happily sell some to you for $2-$3/chip if you have any SB $5 for the same price.
SB were also priced beyond reason. I have none, though I loved some chips in the lineup. I do have some Boat chips, but I acquired those for a reasonable rate. They also had an incredible story, which to me makes them priceless.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom