SOLD Tiger secondary set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
at the risk of de-railing the sale thread, the aversion to purchasing from overseas sellers is something I don’t understand to this day. Especially for hard to find sets/racks.
I've never avoided non CONUS.

That being said, there's way, way, way more potential issues, most of them small. If I'm selling and a non US dibs, I just assume I'm going to have some money shaved off. Being fair, typically doesn't happen with the more established non US chippers. If I'm buying, I'm likely to pay more than asking unless they want USD. There's a whole conglomerate of one offs - I've had people send me money and I had to pay the conversion fee on accepting the payment, several times I've been paid but the funds in PP aren't released until chips are received overseas because they aren't allowed to pay anything but G&S, etc.

Even right now, I may have lost my 2nd ever incoming package from overseas. I should've paid for tracking, and it may show up who knows. But in my hundreds (thousand+ maybe by now) transactions, they aren't issues I have buying and selling within the US.

Again, no issue at all personally with non US buying/selling, and there are folks like you and CDC who everyone *knows* there won't be issue. But I get it why people prefer to simply not deal with the headache, as the potential issues seem to be 1000x more prevalent.

Dibs sale and prefer to keep them together for now.
hear.gif

Dibs 1's if split
Dibs 500s if split.
Dibs fracs and a rack of $5 if split
In for a rack of $5’s if split.

- 100 x 0.25 ($950)
- 200 x $1s ($2400)

- 400 200 x $5s ($3350)
- 80 x $25s ($1200)
- 100 x $100s and 20 x $500 ($1000)

So not that a split is happening, but there's not much left here......

And if somehow those $25s are the last thing left, I only need a barrel but I'm guessing I can prob just nab em all and handle getting rid of the extras.

Welcome to the other side. This is what we Europeans deal with almost every purchase.
I understand your apprehension and extra stress to pay this much for something that have to take multiple air transfers to reach you.

For what it’s worth I have yet to lose a single chip in transport to this day and 95% of my stuff is US bought. I do however have a pretty kick ass reshipper though :love:
Sorry for derail and GLWS!

View attachment 1400137

- 100 x 0.25 ($950)
- 200 x $1s ($2400)

- 400 200 x $5s ($3350)
- 80 x $25s ($1200)
- 100 x $100s and 20 x $500 ($1000)

So not that a split is happening, but there's not much left here......

And if somehow those $25s are the last thing left, I only need a barrel but I'm guessing I can prob just nab em all and handle getting rid of the extras.

This is like a big g*ng-b*ng for overseas shipment virgins!

Dunno what is wrong with my jokes today....almost added in the OP that I sell the chips only when source of fund is not gofundme....but thought: "let's not derail"...

I'm guessing the seller might be US military/government stationed overseas based on "CONUS shipping address". Or a mail forwarder service.

In the former case, USPS Flat Rate priority still applies. However, there is an additional customs form and extra mail stop. Just my $.02 from chipping while being stationed overseas. (I bought a lot and sold very little).

As much as people wanted the secondary $1s and I believe the $25s I’m surprised someone hasn’t already grabbed this and figured out what they needed later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom