Triton Cash Invitational I (3 Viewers)

I just finish Day 4 and it’s the best day for me so far, had great hope for Adrian Mateos as he such a beast in tourney but never seem him play in Cash and I am disappointed.

Day 4 - 9/10

Time to grind Day 5 now …
Day 5 is a mixed bag, start off well den went dull and boring during the last 2 sector

Day 5 - 5/10

Time to grind Day 6 now …

Bumped up from 1k/2k/4k (5k ante) to 2k/5k (5k ante). Just slightly bigger (they might open 15 instead of 11) but when straddle starts going on…wowzers. Might see a $3M pot today.

Bumped up from 1k/2k/4k (5k ante) to 2k/5k (5k ante)
Still the same cost per orbit (12k vs 12k) but it does make everyone stack smaller and also open up the potential of 10k straddles.

But it also makes lesser sense to preflop aggressively as there 2 blinds vs 3 blinds now with a shorter stake sizing

Last edited:
Am I the only one who isn’t particularly interested in high stakes cash streams? Like, the money doesn’t matter to these guys, so why should I care how many zeros are ahead of the decimal point?

Anyway, I caught most of day 3 and some of the other days here and there. The fact that the table talk is mostly in a language that I don’t understand is a pretty big downside for me.

The fact that the table talk is mostly in a language that I don’t understand is a pretty big downside for me.
It does suck for non mandarin, Cantonese speakers as they actually spoke some very funny and interesting stuff throughout the stream

Personally I enjoyed the series very much (way more entertaining than the Hustler Million dollar game and behind no pay wall unlike PokerGO does)

I have to catch up. These stakes are insane. Thanks to everyone for posting the links :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom