SOLD Tropicana $0.25 Hot Stamp Fracs - For Medical Transportation Fund (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David O

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Aug 5, 2024
AUCTION ENDS AT
9:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$1
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$1
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
  2. Venmo
  3. Zelle
SHIPPING TERMS
Free - Worldwide
SHIPS VIA
USPS Small Flat Rate Box
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, following the specified minimum increment amounts. The use of the dollar sign is optional. Bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid.
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
Short story is I have a dear friend that is in a Slovenian Hospital and we are raising funds to get him back to the United States. He was invited by his daughter and her husband to celebrate their 20th year wedding anniversary in Europe. He ended up with bacterial pneumonia and during that treatment he contracted another infection which has severely weakened his heart, lungs, and kidneys. He and his daughter have been there for a few weeks and we need to get him to his doctors here in the states!

This rack is being auctioned off to add to the donations of a Go Fund Me account that I have set up for the family (with their blessings). Mike is a great friend and is on our Board of Directors of Alzafar Shrine her in San Antonio. He is a good man that I selected to join our board because I knew he would do great thing for our organization, which he has done. He was slated to be my COO when I become CEO in 2027. We want to get him back to the US and he will have to travel by Medical transport. He would not be able to board on a commercial airline.

Some of you may remember Mike. He attended both All in at the Alamo meetups and is a regular attendee of my cash games

All proceeds from this auction will go to the Go Fund Me account (https://gofund.me/22363da5) and I will pay shipping.

This is a great rack of Tropicana Frac Hot Stamps. Not a rack I really was going to get rid of but I do have other custom fracs for my Trop set. They could use a light cleaning but they are beautiful chips with great hot stamps.

1722712245783.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: JWJ
Currently in Norway and realizing the plight of our European brothers. Will be challenging to defend my bid at 3 am :cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom