Tropicana Owners unite! (1 Viewer)

An updated family photo to celebrate the end of 2021 and to bring in the New Year.

Tropicana 5.jpg

Tropicana 7.jpg

Tropicana 6.jpg

The biggest joy for me in building this Tropicana set was doing some research and tracing the set’s foundation of 800 chips roots back to the original owner, @liftapint, who had it in 2016. Enjoyed chatting about it via PM.

Also, can’t thank @TheB00T and @RainmanTrail enough for helping me out in my quest to add to the set.

This is definitely one of my keeper sets.

An updated family photo to celebrate the end of 2021 and to bring in the New Year.

View attachment 838680

View attachment 838681

View attachment 838682

The biggest joy for me in building this Tropicana set was doing some research and tracing the set’s foundation of 800 chips roots back to the original owner, @liftapint, who had it in 2016. Enjoyed chatting about it via PM.

Also, can’t thank @TheB00T and @RainmanTrail enough for helping me out in my quest to add to the set.

This is definitely one of my keeper sets.
Very Nice. This was the first Nevada set that I put together that started me down the road of collecting primarily Nevada chips. I need to get a more recent family shot of my set since the fracs and more $1's were added

I almost pulled the trigger on those fracs but I really do love my fracs that match my set

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom