Trying to complete a chipset (1 Viewer)

potuz

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. I own quite an old Paulson national poker series set that has saved me well for years with the following breakdown

90x5
150x25
100x100
10x500

But with age and moving of places it would be better if I could complete it to play with 1 being the lowest denominated chip. This would mean that I'd need to at least get 60x5 and 100x1 to get the current UX. Now I just found out that Paulson stopped selling those chips, is there a recommendation of what to get instead to complete this set?

Thanks, not sure if I want/need something that custom. Not really trying to get the exact same chips since most of the ones I want are from a different denomination than my current set I am fine getting some commercial ones. I found BRPro but it doesn't ship to my location. Are those a decent addition to the set? I could ship them to a friend

Welcome to PCF.
Almost everyone here would tell you that you shouldn’t mix ceramic chips with clays. They’re just so different.
If you are going to mix in chips that are not National Poker Series, I suggest sticking with Paulsons…and you’ll need to hang out in the classifieds for that anyway. Who knows, some NPS might just show up. Good luck with search!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom