UK chip sets (1 Viewer)

Easylife

Flush
Reaction score
Would be interesting to see what sets, cash and tourney, there are floating around in the UK, any make goes. Know there are a few amazing custom sets in the UK that don't get enough coverage and there must be a lot of other sets we are also unaware off. I'll get the ball rolling with my modest HSI primary cash set with a couple of racks of matching HSI roulettes on the side. Looking forward to seeing what else is going to pop up =full]807001[/ATTACH]
IMG_20211014_102045104.jpg
IMG_20211014_102129824.jpg
IMG_20211014_102045104.jpg

Come on UK chippers. Some great sets and collections featured so far but I know there is more out there.

Coming soon(ish).

IMG_20211204_190612.png

Just need to find some solid fracs and a rack of Paris $1s — so probably not anytime soon, actually.

Purple will be a £25 and the yellow a hundo — and I'm going to get a change made to the name on the inlay. But, overall, I'm damn happy with the lineup.

Last edited:
I can’t stop looking at your nakatomi set mate. Everything about it is so awesome and definitely one of the best relabel executions that I have come across.

How did you get those dice btw?
Thank you :cool sorry for the delay, only just seeing your post.
Dice are from a great vendor on here - @LeGold

1648143025339.png

Waiting on these babies to arrive.......excited! I know the 50p chip isnt needed but wanted to use all of the designs as this is a semi custom set.
Gotta say......didn't believe how hard it is to get a decent chip set in the UK. Guess it is a niche interest and there just isn't enough demand!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-03-16 at 9.57.11 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-03-16 at 9.57.11 AM.jpeg
    161.1 KB · Views: 129
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-03-16 at 1.19.03 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-03-16 at 1.19.03 PM.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 122
Am I the only one in the UK with a TRK set, out of interest?

Most of these have been murdered by now for my upcoming project...

View attachment 887005
Nice. Don't recall seeing any UK chippers with one but there must be a couple floating around. UK chippers seem to be a bit more shy in putting their sets up!

View attachment 887006

My mixed tourney set WIP

Still need a couple of $25s to complete the rack and my ES are mint compared to the rest so it looks a bit inconsistent
are going to relabel the set?

the mixture of condition will be tilting.

looking forward to seeing where you land with this

View attachment 883931
Waiting on these babies to arrive.......excited! I know the 50p chip isnt needed but wanted to use all of the designs as this is a semi custom set.
Gotta say......didn't believe how hard it is to get a decent chip set in the UK. Guess it is a niche interest and there just isn't enough demand!
Love the jazz theme and black inlays, but what's with the 25p and 50p chip in the same set? Just wondering :)

are going to relabel the set?

the mixture of condition will be tilting.

looking forward to seeing where you land with this
This will be a overlabel (can’t stomach to murder these)

The mixed condition will be tilting I think. I am toying with other options instead of the ES. Also making it entirely leaded

Sets have been whittled down hugely as other things have taken over (life!) and I've not been as active as I once was. The sets I've had and let go years back now seem crazy for the low prices and easy availability back in the day.

The end of covid nonsense means first games of poker now starting back. Cash game tomorrow night, can't wait.

There's a few other cash set denoms not pictured too.

Beechgrove 2.jpg
IMG_9698.jpg
IMG_9699.jpg
Saharas 1.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom