Vintage molds set showcase (45 Viewers)

How does the flower mold feel and how much do they weigh? I’ve been curious about these. They all seem to have cross hatching, which reminds me of cheap plastic but their age and manufacturer would suggest clay right? Very nice mold.
They are definitely clay. They are on the lighter side. Mine are right at 8g.

I thought about relabelling the green ones as Dragonara quarters because the colors were a good match. And most of my Dragonara inlay chips are only about 8.5g. But that was back when I thought I needed 120-160 quarters, and I only have 90. I'm getting past that now as my last few games I've only been putting 60-80 quarters on the table, and the games are just fine with that number.

20241007_141907.jpg
20241007_141947.jpg

Unfortunately only 2 colors and same denom. Cool chips though and I will relabel some or possibly do a 5-10 limit set out of the hot stamps.

View attachment 1399688View attachment 1399689

175 inlaid purple and the rest HS. All grey are inlaid.

I'm working on a vintage/mixed molds set and some of these are going to go in that set also.

I'll probably have a few extras lol.
When you figure out how many extras you have, give me a shout. I could see putting some of thes with the ones I already have to make a playable set.

Fantastic find!

Colter has been generous enough to let me keep some to sell to cover my gas and time. That said, I'll let him sell off what he wants to, first.
I’m working on a mixed ASM mold myself and don’t have $5s yet. If you have any spares, lmk.

These are my $1s currently

IMG_6523.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom