For Sale WedgeRock's Garage Sale (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gents,

Everything is packed up and ready to ship, and I realize that I don't have Lot 11 packed in with @grantc54's raffle chip. I'll have that ready to go tonight and these will ship tomorrow.

The raffle chips really are throw-away chips, meant to be a golden ticket for the TRK sample set. They are placed in coffee sleeves and packed in a standard envelope to be mailed by first class mail. Please post or PM your raffle chips when you get them, and *if* the winning chip somehow gets lost in the mail, we will revert to a Michigan Daily 3 Evening drawing. I'll announce rules for that drawing if and when it becomes necessary (I still have faith in our USPS, tho). I know some Canadians are using US mailing addresses (which is fine). Hopefully, you guys will be able to get your chips quickly rather than having to pick up multiple shipments in a month's time or something. If this becomes an issue for anyone, please let me know.

Thanks for participating in the raffle! The TRK samples will be sent via USPS small FRB to the winner.

All raffle chips went out today. The lady at the post office said to expect their arrival by Friday (and while that might be a good estimate for chips going to the east coast or west coast, I can't imagine it will take that long for local delivery to @detroitdad). Anyway, I have shipped to NYC before at it took 6 days, so here is how I am going to handle it.

The person receiving the special chip is going to have until 10/20/17 to claim their prize. If no one claims it by the end of the day on Friday, 10/20/17 (an extra week past the date the USPS estimated delivery), then all 10 participants (even those that already received a losing STFU chip) are going to be entered into a random raffle for the sample set of TRKs. If no one has posted the winning chip by the end of the day on 10/20/17, the chip raffle will be determined by the evening drawing of the Michigan Daily 3 instead of the special chip, and the special chip will be of no value. I am not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected mail. I will try to post random numbers before Saturday's evening drawing, but if I don't do it by the Saturday evening drawing, I will do it as soon as possible. We will use the evening Daily 3 drawing immediately following the random numbers being posted. Each of the 10 participants will get a single digit number 0-9 and the person matching the last digit of the next evening Michigan Daily 3 drawing will be declared the winner.

I hope that the above does not come in to play, but just planning for contingencies in case the USPS screws up.

What is the "special" chip?

It is NOT the STFU chip.

8 chips are STFU/WPT
1 chip is a STFU (both sides)
1 chip is special

I won't describe it for obvious reasons, but if you get that chip and post a pic in this thread before the end of the day on 10/20/2017, it'll get you the TRK Rounders samples.

It is NOT the STFU chip.

8 chips are STFU/WPT
1 chip is a STFU (both sides)
1 chip is special

I won't describe it for obvious reasons, but if you get that chip and post a pic in this thread before the end of the day on 10/20/2017, it'll get you the TRK Rounders samples.

thanks.....BTW, did you pass on my compliments to your wife.

Naturally I am the one in NYC. I was just describing the postal "event horizon" around NYC to a friend yesterday. It is where all mail suddenly slows way down upon entering the city and all mail exiting the city proceeds very slowly until it is out of the city limits. Sometimes mail can take over six days within Brooklyn.

Just a little extra gamble for me.

All raffle chips went out today. The lady at the post office said to expect their arrival by Friday (and while that might be a good estimate for chips going to the east coast or west coast, I can't imagine it will take that long for local delivery to @detroitdad). Anyway, I have shipped to NYC before at it took 6 days, so here is how I am going to handle it.

The person receiving the special chip is going to have until 10/20/17 to claim their prize. If no one claims it by the end of the day on Friday, 10/20/17 (an extra week past the date the USPS estimated delivery), then all 10 participants (even those that already received a losing STFU chip) are going to be entered into a random raffle for the sample set of TRKs. If no one has posted the winning chip by the end of the day on 10/20/17, the chip raffle will be determined by the evening drawing of the Michigan Daily 3 instead of the special chip, and the special chip will be of no value. I am not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected mail. I will try to post random numbers before Saturday's evening drawing, but if I don't do it by the Saturday evening drawing, I will do it as soon as possible. We will use the evening Daily 3 drawing immediately following the random numbers being posted. Each of the 10 participants will get a single digit number 0-9 and the person matching the last digit of the next evening Michigan Daily 3 drawing will be declared the winner.

I hope that the above does not come in to play, but just planning for contingencies in case the USPS screws up.

I may extend the deadline. We'll play it by ear if some of the chips have not arrived and/or been claimed by 10/27/17.

1. @detroitdad, owe $5 (next time I see you, I know your good for it), address confirmed: received WPT-STFU chip
2. @grantc54, paid, address confirmed
3. @Godzilla28, paid, address confirmed: received WPT-STFU chip
4. @pedrofisk, paid, address confirmed: received WPT-STFU chip
5. @kmccormick100, paid, address confirmed
6. @krafticus, paid, address confirmed: received WPT-STFU chip
7. @jbriod, paid, address confirmed: received WPT-STFU chip
8. @Scott Andrews, paid, address confirmed: received regular STFU chip
9. @Vinyard, owe $7, need address (please PM)
10. @RainmanTrail, paid, address confirmed

@grantc54, @kmccormick100, @Vinyard and @RainmanTrail all have a 1:4 chance of winning the TRK sample set.

Updated, 10/16/17 @4:30pm ET.

Last edited:
1. @detroitdad, owe $5 (next time I see you, I know your good for it), address confirmed: received WPT-STFU chip
2. @grantc54, paid, address confirmed
3. @Godzilla28, paid, address confirmed: received WPT-STFU chip
4. @pedrofisk, paid, address confirmed: received WPT-STFU chip
5. @kmccormick100, paid, address confirmed
6. @krafticus, paid, address confirmed
7. @jbriod, paid, address confirmed
8. @Scott Andrews, paid, address confirmed: received regular STFU chip
9. @Vinyard, owe $7, need address (please PM)
10. @RainmanTrail, paid, address confirmed

@grantc54, @kmccormick100, @krafticus, @jbriod, @Vinyard, @RainmanTrail all have a 1:6 chance of winning the TRK sample set.
Feeling lucky at 5:1 odds :D

On the plus side for those who have received the STFU chips, I have had a lot of fun using them at my home game. They help to gently nudge people to get going.

Here's hoping I don't get another though.

Got My LUCKY Chip Today!
It's a STFU chip. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I'll consider it lucky anyways in that I'll be able to use it in my home games like Grantc54 suggested.

Good luck to the remaining entries!!
Thanks Wedge & Mrs Wedge for the fun! I'd be up for things like this in the future.

john

Mine hasn't shown up yet. This is starting to feel like I'm slow rolling you guys! Lol... I smell a winner coming :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom