Why would a retirement community in Florida think banning poker is a good idea? (1 Viewer)

Like @snakster1966 , I am looking to move there too in the next year or less, so be on the lookout for downsizing chip sales :)

I know there are restrictions and sorry, but those houses are not going down in price. Part of the desire is the rules that keep it nice and clean looking, not junked up with lawn ornaments.

Tampa Hardrock is 1+ hours away, several card rooms are close, which is 100% better than GA gambol. If all I can play is free bar poker and occasional $.05/.10 then so be it.

Did I mention the plethora of buy 1 get 2 drink specials? And golf carts, come on, who can hate on that?
Hit me up when you get there. I can always make room for another chair.

The Villages.... I think I read another article about them once and they called it the STD Capital of the United States. Is this the same place?
Yup, that’s the one. We visited my mother in law there a few years ago and watched multiple couples go into a bar and leave on their little personalized golf carts with their name on each side with someone else. It was mildly entertaining.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom