Windwalker’s Chipping Journey in Pr0n0grAph1C Detail (29 Viewers)

Come on guys, they can't arrest ALL of us if we bum rush his place! Hey, why's that laser sight aimed at my forehead?

IMG_8450.jpeg

If I had this kinda money, I’d be doing the exact same thing probably. Beautiful chips.

Are the 3 racks of yellows mint Elsinore’s?

A lot of cool chips. When you figure out you'll never use these Virgin River fracs
IMG_3270.jpeg

I would love to get on the wait list to purchase them!! I know I'll be at least #26 or something but please don't blame me for trying because they're amazing...

I’m a fully signed up member of the grammar police but I’m not getting this (unless it’s an American English thing that I’m not understanding).
I was just being silly, and not reading very carefully.

Sahara Dunes hot stamps from the same sale

View attachment 1162639
Pretty sure these Sahara Dunes were not part of the regular sale. These look like the much better condition chips that were covered in soot and sold privately, then cleaned up. I bought 400 from the regular sale and ended up with maybe 1 or 2 that were in almost this good of condition.

I'm guessing WW's opinion is strongly biased by west coast's love for NY. I love the PNYs.
There’s no accounting for taste. Everyone has different preferences and that’s a good thing.

PNYs are the only chips I own that my non-chipping friends ask for when we play. To be fair, they’re all drunk idiots so that’s not saying much :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I don´t know if it has been answered @Windwalker how is it with a collection this size is insurance a thing? I can imagine the horror of the face of the seller trying to understand what edgespots, molds and mints are...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom