Windwalker’s Chipping Journey in Pr0n0grAph1C Detail (19 Viewers)

Casual $5/$5 NLH poker night, with Durr and Airball taking turns to deal. Using the King’s Castle TRK set.

BC99645E-71F3-4573-B238-DCA4AD5F4485.jpeg

Tom's dealing by himself so I guess there is no dedicated Dealer in this Homegame ... But it would be nice to know, if there is one... :cool
I was asking (jokingly) because Krish said Tom and Nik were alternating dealing. I wasn’t sure if that meant they were dedicated dealers or playing too. I think it’d be hilarious if I was at a poker table with durrrr but not be able to play with/against him because he was only dealing.

I was asking (jokingly) because Krish said Tom and Nik were alternating dealing. I wasn’t sure if that meant they were dedicated dealers or playing too. I think it’d be hilarious if I was at a poker table with durrrr but not be able to play with/against him because he was only dealing.
He was only dealing. It was just a fun game, and Nik / Durr showed up for a bit to hang / chat and then they just had some fun dealing a few hands out. Super wholesome and the players all got a kick out of it.

He was only dealing. It was just a fun game, and Nik / Durr showed up for a bit to hang / chat and then they just had some fun dealing a few hands out. Super wholesome and the players all got a kick out of it.
If you ever need a home game dealer, hmu. 11 years before covid, and then I just got a month of warm up/practice in at the wsop. I'll make the two hour drive if your players tip well!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom