Windwalker’s Chipping Journey in Pr0n0grAph1C Detail (20 Viewers)

First game this week for these beauties.

IMG_6879.jpeg
IMG_6831.jpeg

Don’t feel too bad, WW. I can’t even own these chips and play with another set - they’re a runbad harbinger for me. I still love them from afar tho (having owned them 4 times now).

I've never understood the love for the PNYs. Is it just because they're pictures of New York? To me they always looked like they were designed in late 90s Word Art and the pictures don't add much, certainly not enough to offset that issue.

I've never understood the love for the PNYs. Is it just because they're pictures of New York? To me they always looked like they were designed in late 90s Word Art and the pictures don't add much, certainly not enough to offset that issue.
Minty Paulsons available in large quantity. As mentioned last few days, also contributed to the allure of the JD.

They have a special history which adds to the allure

They have a special history which adds to the allure
PNY are my favourite chips. They’re also the only chips that my players have ever noticed or requested to use. Everyone has different tastes.

I’m just glad Krish doesn’t like them because if he did there wouldn’t be any left for me to buy :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom