You guys are a-holes (2 Viewers)

I built computers for several years and feel comfortable opening it up for regular maintenance, but one of my good buddies (who also built computers with me a bit) is really good with that stuff and basically taught himself how to service the machine. We used to have a connection who could get us rollers and pads and pieces and parts, but we lost that connection, so honestly I’m not exactly sure how we’d proceed if a machine went down today…but I’m sure we’ll have to figure that out sometime. There’s a couple people direct you to to service one, but the problem is I don’t necessarily trust them…luckily they don’t break often and as long as you aren’t using them several hours a day for days and days on end, they really don’t need much.
I'm sure the guy who wrote this post could figure out how to get parts if needed. https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/deckmate-1-guide.113607/

invisible archie GIF by Archie Comics

You told me the truth when I joined but I didn’t listen. You told me to buy a cheap set, delete my account, and never come back.

i was totally okay with metal slugs, preparing to buy a Monte Carlo set and call it day.

But the longer i stayed the more the addiction grew.

I upgraded to Milano China clays and was finally happy.

But everything changed when @Stackme sent over Paulson samples and nothing has been the same since.

My whole world has been turned upside down.

I've ordered CPC, BR ceramics, and Apache CC samples but nothing can quite scratch the itch!

Nobody but me cares about the poker chips at my game, yet Im starting to piece together a Paulson set and fully prepared to spend thousands of dollars!

I just can’t go back. I should’ve deleted my account and called it a day but it’s too late.

Anyways, stay tuned for Milano set for sale in the next few months while I work on my new project.

You guys really aren’t assholes but I found a new hobby :)

It was a super similar story for me as well. xD

Ok. Next word of advice:

DONT CLICK ON ANY THREADS THAT ARENT DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE CHIPS YOURE LOOKING FOR!!

you think you don’t like cars and boats?? Click around here. Next thing you’ll be into craft beers, smokers, cigars, watches, hot dog rollers, *sigh*
The hot dog rollers were what got me.

You told me the truth when I joined but I didn’t listen. You told me to buy a cheap set, delete my account, and never come back.

i was totally okay with metal slugs, preparing to buy a Monte Carlo set and call it day.

But the longer i stayed the more the addiction grew.

I upgraded to Milano China clays and was finally happy.

But everything changed when @Stackme sent over Paulson samples and nothing has been the same since.

My whole world has been turned upside down.

I've ordered CPC, BR ceramics, and Apache CC samples but nothing can quite scratch the itch!

Nobody but me cares about the poker chips at my game, yet Im starting to piece together a Paulson set and fully prepared to spend thousands of dollars!

I just can’t go back. I should’ve deleted my account and called it a day but it’s too late.

Anyways, stay tuned for Milano set for sale in the next few months while I work on my new project.

You guys really aren’t assholes but I found a new hobby :)
I couldn't agree more. I got me 3 stacks of high society and 200 500s, so I/we could say ALL the things they say in the legendary movie. "I'm gjonna biet...I bjiet fifteen...shousand"...and so on. Thought my goal was finally set, but then I was stupid enough to make a user in here, and now I bought RPCs oversized 48 mm, and my life will never ever be the same again, like ever. Goodbye money!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom