You guys are a-holes (2 Viewers)

mooncereal

High Hand
Reaction score
You told me the truth when I joined but I didn’t listen. You told me to buy a cheap set, delete my account, and never come back.

i was totally okay with metal slugs, preparing to buy a Monte Carlo set and call it day.

But the longer i stayed the more the addiction grew.

I upgraded to Milano China clays and was finally happy.

But everything changed when @Stackme sent over Paulson samples and nothing has been the same since.

My whole world has been turned upside down.

I've ordered CPC, BR ceramics, and Apache CC samples but nothing can quite scratch the itch!

Nobody but me cares about the poker chips at my game, yet Im starting to piece together a Paulson set and fully prepared to spend thousands of dollars!

I just can’t go back. I should’ve deleted my account and called it a day but it’s too late.

Anyways, stay tuned for Milano set for sale in the next few months while I work on my new project.

You guys really aren’t assholes but I found a new hobby :)

one of us GIF

Joining Welcome Home GIF

Staring Star Wars GIF by Disney+

Next stop: leaded vs unleaded, different molds, shaped and textured inlays…….

You should have ran. Fast and far.

Yeah, get those Paulsons, CPC’s and TRKs. Then try to convince yourself that you’re done.
:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

It never ends, brother.
Damn it! I’m starting with a Jumers set because I love the colors and they remind me of hard rock chips but I’m sure I’ll make my way further down the rabbit hole

Damn it! I’m starting with a Jumers set because I love the colors and they remind me of hard rock chips but I’m sure I’ll make my way further down the rabbit hole
The cool thing about buying the premium chips is that if you ever change your mind, you can likely sell them for what you paid (unless you overpaid) or sometimes they gain in value.
That makes pulling the trigger on more chips much easier.

See? We are great enablers of this addiction.

I’m not into cars or boats so this is where I’ll light my expendable income on fire hahaha
Ok. Next word of advice:

DONT CLICK ON ANY THREADS THAT ARENT DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE CHIPS YOURE LOOKING FOR!!

you think you don’t like cars and boats?? Click around here. Next thing you’ll be into craft beers, smokers, cigars, watches, hot dog rollers, *sigh*

Ok. Next word of advice:

DONT CLICK ON ANY THREADS THAT ARENT DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE CHIPS YOURE LOOKING FOR!!

you think you don’t like cars and boats?? Click around here. Next thing you’ll be into craft beers, smokers, cigars, watches, hot dog rollers, *sigh*
So I shouldn’t buy that Deckmate 2 for my unraked .25/.25 game that runs once a month????

Last I checked I have 11 sets. Started with a paulsons classic tourney breakdown from 2008. Expanded that and started building sets. I'll do a family photo of them one day but for now I have the following:

Paulson classic mix, cash and tourney
Binions tina, cash and tourney
Carnival tribute solids cash
Sleepy's South Point cash
Nexgen, chief tribute cash and tourney
Rounders tourney
Solids tourney
Custom mix cash

Handful of extras without a home just yet. And I'm seriously debating on the tinas pandas. Those are awesome.

Good luck, buckle up, and enjoy the ride!!!! Woooooooo!!!!!

Roller Coaster Love GIF by Fleischer Studios

Last edited:
I'm shocked this site hasn't been blocked in Florida yet....
You and me both sir. PCF is blocked by the nanny software at work, though. (Gambling site apparently.)

Now I have to browse on my phone in the bathroom after putting a piece of tape over the bathroom-time-monitoring camera.

(Ok, I may have made that last part up.)

You and me both sir. PCF is blocked by the nanny software at work, though. (Gambling site apparently.)

Now I have to browse on my phone in the bathroom after putting a piece of tape over the bathroom-time-monitoring camera.

(Ok, I may have made that last part up.)
Yeah, we all know you are still using diapers and can't figure out a modern bathroom facility.

"YOU USE WATER AND IT GOES DOWN A HOLE??!"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom