You guys are a-holes (3 Viewers)

IMG_0751.gif

You told me the truth when I joined but I didn’t listen. You told me to buy a cheap set, delete my account, and never come back.

i was totally okay with metal slugs, preparing to buy a Monte Carlo set and call it day.

But the longer i stayed the more the addiction grew.

I upgraded to Milano China clays and was finally happy.

But everything changed when @Stackme sent over Paulson samples and nothing has been the same since.

My whole world has been turned upside down.

I've ordered CPC, BR ceramics, and Apache CC samples but nothing can quite scratch the itch!

Nobody but me cares about the poker chips at my game, yet Im starting to piece together a Paulson set and fully prepared to spend thousands of dollars!

I just can’t go back. I should’ve deleted my account and called it a day but it’s too late.

Anyways, stay tuned for Milano set for sale in the next few months while I work on my new project.

You guys really aren’t assholes but I found a new hobby :)

I’m in this boat too

What’s your experience been like with them? I hear they’re hit or miss!
I find that if the 3 shuffle option is used it doesn’t jam up much. Experimenting with different cards as well. I have only used bridge size, but poker size is recommended so I will try some of them as well. But over all I am happy with them.

Well then I have two of you wanna buy one! Haha :) I really only need one, the second one gets fired up once every six months or so to make sure it’s in spec and then goes back on the shelf lol
Do you do maintenance on it yourself? I don’t even know where to start on finding a mechanic

Do you do maintenance on it yourself? I don’t even know where to start on finding a mechanic
I built computers for several years and feel comfortable opening it up for regular maintenance, but one of my good buddies (who also built computers with me a bit) is really good with that stuff and basically taught himself how to service the machine. We used to have a connection who could get us rollers and pads and pieces and parts, but we lost that connection, so honestly I’m not exactly sure how we’d proceed if a machine went down today…but I’m sure we’ll have to figure that out sometime. There’s a couple people direct you to to service one, but the problem is I don’t necessarily trust them…luckily they don’t break often and as long as you aren’t using them several hours a day for days and days on end, they really don’t need much.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom