Controversial Chip & Poker Opinions (13 Viewers)

Could very well be @BGinGA. I'm not sure what they are exactly. IIRC they had inbuilt RFID in those chips, but not sure if that had anything to do with the spots specifically. Quite unique regardless. Ever seen another chip with writing on the rolling edge of clay chips?

Even though singles guys think set collectors are ridiculous and set guys think singles collectors are ridiculous, I’d like to think we could all come together and agree on some awful terrible things to say about those guys who collect barrels.

Even though singles guys think set collectors are ridiculous and set guys think singles collectors are ridiculous, I’d like to think we could all come together and agree on some awful terrible things to say about those guys who collect barrels.
preach-cute-baby-hand-raised-amen-brother-wcaak6vraecsssug.gif

Hey, if I collect barrels, it's my own f'in bizniz!

The Boat chips, the chips the term NAGB was coined for, were certainly not designed to be murdered.

What about other GBs, such as the Sunset Beaches, BTPs, RPCs? (I’ve bought some of each, all for either murder or overlabeling.)

Yeah giant inlays suck. Especially RHC giant inlays
I would say they all suck, except the rare textured giant inlay, which I’ve only seen on a few THCs, but I suppose there could possibly be some on RHCs as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom