Favorite Tournament Set? (1 Viewer)

TheBigShow

High Hand
Reaction score
Me and my friends have always been tournament players. Good time to hang out and drink some beers etc. Finally have a nice tournament set of DDLMs I'm excited about and my dream tourney set is the AS. I think both sets are just so gorgeous. I switched the DDLMs yellows and oranges as I like the yellow 1000.

I'm wonder what everyone's favorite tournament set might be? Maybe with pictures if you're oh so inclined to include.

Wynn-poker-chips.jpg

Thanks! Yep I used their tool for the spots/colors and definitely got myself color samples and inlaid mold samples.

Thanks! Yep I used their tool for the spots/colors and definitely got myself color samples and inlaid mold samples.
Just noticed the pelican changes colors too!
Def one of my favorite sets. Really nice work.
Would you be willing to share your color selections from cpc?

Ahh I’ve seen this exact pic before. I actually have my very own set that I’ll be picking up tomorrow along with a set of DDLMs. From bicycles to two amazing sets lol…
Well here is another one. You made a fantastic decision. This set is a GOAT.

n1hF8XJ.jpeg

Great choice. The Aurora Star hot-stamp tourney set is another.
I still think it might be my fave but I’ve come to appreciate the edge spots on the ES more. I think the hot stamp is just so damn sexy it initially caught my eye and blinded me to the ES set. And the base colors on the AS are just all so perfect. However, comparing them over and over before I committed to the ES set I realized just how good the ES set is.

I don’t know. Both sets are just so well thought out. I think at this point I would probably try to expand the ES set before buying AS unless a really nice 2 table AS set came around.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom