First Proper Set of Chips Ordered! (1 Viewer)

TheBigShow

High Hand
Reaction score
Finally ordered the chips I've been eyeing for some time. I've been in love with the Dia de los Muertos chips since I first saw them and finally snagged 500. Switched the yellows and the oranges and also grabbed some bounty plaques.

$25 - 140x Green,
$100 - 140x Black,
$500 - 80x Purple,
$1000 - 100x Yellow,
$5000 - 50x Orange,

Our home games have been getting more serious (since I started lurking here and upped the game lol) and it was time for some better chips. Really I needed 340-370 depending on the 20K starting stack config and the on time and correct change bonuses but I just grabbed the 500 since I picked up the Versa 500 chip case as well. If the game expands eventually I'll grab another 500.

My only other goal now is to somehow snag a tournament set of Aurora Stars lol. Like a small 300-400 set. But I know that will be a challenge for the long run.

Anyway, shall update when I pick them up!

Cheers

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 46
The Empress Stars are obvisouly the Empress Stars. Get what you pay for. Really understand the idea of minty AF now lol.

But the DDLMs are really nice as well. I can see the limitations with the dying process and the little bits on the edge from the molding process, but other than that they are really fantastic for the money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom