I’m going to need a bigger storage cabinet… (2 Viewers)

doublebooyah85

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I have another 3,500 chips to store and I’m out room…LOL

Cash chips in racks, tourneys in boxes

8238C6F4-9425-4A16-B6CA-5977660ABB3E.jpeg

Last edited:
Love it. Don’t have the room for THAT!!! :love:
Since that picture, I've filled the empty spots with 600ct carriers, so I definitely think I need another one.

I think the tool chests can store a lot more in the same space, but you lose out on displaying them. Sometimes when my kids are being brats, I head downstairs and just stare at my good, well behaved, circular clay children.

Since that picture, I've filled the empty spots with 600ct carriers, so I definitely think I need another one.

I think the tool chests can store a lot more in the same space, but you lose out on displaying them. Sometimes when my kids are being brats, I head downstairs and just stare at my good, well behaved, circular clay children.
Haha I pull them out to put eyes on them!

I do like how the tool cabinet chest has the “cage” feel to it.

Story of my life!
I say, "if I don't buy more racks then I can't buy more chips." Then I buy the chips anyway. So I say, "well, if I don't buy more bird cages then I definitely can't buy more racks". And I buy them anyway.

So then I have all of these racks and bird cages on the floor full of chips with more chips on the way, and I say to myself, "well if I don't buy furniture, then I'll have to sell this stuff". And then I go and buy more furniture.

It's a vicious cycle.

Oooh, 8:22pm, time to check the classifieds!

That's quite the collection you guys have got there! How long have you been collecting?!
Playing Poker: 20 years
First non-dice chip set: 5 years ago
Joined PCF: 3 years ago
First actual set that people wouldn't shun me on here for: 3 years ago
First Paulsons: 2 years ago
Within 1 year: 10 sets
Current count: 22 sets

.... so yeah, that escalated quickly...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom