I’m going to need a bigger storage cabinet… (3 Viewers)

Show the whole current collection! Lol

I have wanted to clear out a room and get a full family photo... but to do so I either need to use a week's vacation... or as I have been hoping for years and hasn't happened... "get snowed in with nothing better to do.

I wish I had the space ans cabinets to display all my sets. This sucks when you want to see your babies
View attachment 1320331
It is convenient as 95% of the time my chips are used at other people's games... I have a shelf I use for home games (in the rare times that happens) but definitely get jealous of folks that can just go downstairs and be one with their collection! If I want to see something I have to break my back for 5 minutes because it is ALWAYS the case on the bottom that you want to grab! Lol
I can't decide if I should show my wife this picture or hide it from her forever...

I have wanted to clear out a room and get a full family photo... but to do so I either need to use a week's vacation... or as I have been hoping for years and hasn't happened... "get snowed in with nothing better to do.

I wish I had the space ans cabinets to display all my sets. This sucks when you want to see your babies
View attachment 1320331
It is convenient as 95% of the time my chips are used at other people's games... I have a shelf I use for home games (in the rare times that happens) but definitely get jealous of folks that can just go downstairs and be one with their collection! If I want to see something I have to break my back for 5 minutes because it is ALWAYS the case on the bottom that you want to grab! Lol
Oh deer.

View attachment 1320331

Bro, how does your back handle this?!

Tell me about that statue on top of your cabinet. Is it a giraffe on top of poker chips?
Yes from the Wynn. There is also an elephant and a hippo in the series. Carlos and Albert are the artists I believe.

Last edited:
The speed you buy, YES, you are going to need a bigger cabinet :) love your style, but stay away from my chips :)

I’d love to see a full picture at some point. I can’t find that specific one on Carlos and Albert’s website
I had to contact them directly at the HQ in mexico.

They were a special release only available at the Wynn. I always waffled back and forth buying them, when they finally sold out I had regrets and contacted Carlos direct.

I’ll def get you photos!

info@carlosalbert.com.mx

If you notice, the chips and cards are Wynn art as well.

IMG_1245.png
IMG_1246.png
IMG_1247.png

The bonus was Wynn charged close to $1500 and I was able to get them for $800 or so direct.

So I buy the chips because I love the chips. Then I realize I have no place to put the chips, so I buy racks. Then I throw those racks out because fucking @justincarothers has to go creating amazing racks that are some of the best I've seen. Then I buy bird cages, and realize I have no place to put the bird cages. So then I buy IKEA cabinets. But then the cabinets don't look full, so I buy chips. Then I buy more of Justin's chip racks. Then I realize that I need another cabinet. Now the new cabinet looks empty. What do I do?

View attachment 1142978
Is that a 30' wall or do you just keep adding onto the room?

And this post was from 2022. I have added more tool chests lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom