Teddy KGB Adidas Track Suit (2 Viewers)

doublebooyah85

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Now here is the group buy we need.

Who has a contact with sports apparel or familiarity with ordering custom track suits? Would love to recreate the Teddy KGB track suit jacket!

Not my post in reddit but similar question;

R.5ee0ac0c81c3f6eba8feab96392030a6

I wonder if those stripes are stitched on so that you could just unstitch one of them to turn it into a two striper…

I wonder if those stripes are stitched on so that you could just unstitch one of them to turn it into a two striper…
Unfortunately it looks like a one-piece instead of three stripes, the red is slightly different (possibly just the material and lighting) and extends a bit beyond the outer stripes.

dassler.png

Actually dressed as KGB for Halloween last year and figured finding that suit would be a piece of cake.

Well... finding that style was easy, but being the OCD-ridden mofo I am, I was driven nuts trying to find one that was exact. Didn't happen, but close enough, I suppose.

Best part was my wife dressing as an Oreo to compliment me. But... there may be a few pics of me "eating" an Oreo that I likely will not be sharing with any of you.

20211031_034517.jpg

20211031_034130.jpg

Ok, so was today years old when a buddy told me his top is actually red/white (Soviet Union olympic uniform colors), not red/yellow and only looks yellow because of the bad lighting in the poker room. After protesting loudly, I went back and watched a montage of him from the film and, after watching multiple scenes, it really looks like that top really is red/white.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom