The Official Formula 1 ( F1 ) discussion thread (3 Viewers)

I really enjoyed the new sprint format. Of course it depends on the circuit but it seems very promising.
I agree, however, I believe they need to switch out the qualifying and the sprint shootout. I understand they want to make the whole sprint thing its whole day, but as someone who has to be out on Fridays, it's unfortunate to have to watch qualifying through my phone or only get to watch the live blog as it's happening. Having a more consequential session (qualifying) later in the weekend would also be better for the teams and drivers in my opinion too. Just my two cents.

I really enjoyed the new sprint format. Of course it depends on the circuit but it seems very promising.
I'm glad qualifying still means something now but...this is hard for me to say...I actually agree with Max. Not a fan.

I'm glad qualifying still means something now but...this is hard for me to say...I actually agree with Max. Not a fan.
He’s just bitter because he didn’t win. Nice to see some racing for a change. Also I think that for an attendee, seeing a qualy session and a race on Saturday is much better value for money. Also makes Friday more interesting. Of all the races I went to, I never bothered going on Friday just to watch practice sessions.

He’s just bitter because he didn’t win. Nice to see some racing for a change. Also I think that for an attendee, seeing a qualy session and a race on Saturday is much better value for money. Also makes Friday more interesting. Of all the races I went to, I never bothered going on Friday just to watch practice sessions.
Pretty sure he was on record before the season ever started but you're value comment is for sure on point.

Personally I think a lot of current tracks make for a boring race, this being one of them. Now I get to watch 2 boring races in a weekend? To me qualifying on these tracks can be more exciting.

Spa, Interlagos & COTA I'm OK with so I guess their Sprint schedule is batting .500 in my book for this season.

Can't believe they tried to stop Sir Jackie Stewart during pre-race interviews...

BEAT MAX CHECO!!

Have you guys heard of the comedian, Conor Moore, who does impressions? He also does golf, premier league, etc. but his F1 impressions are good.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Have you guys heard of the comedian, Conor Moore, who does impressions? He also does golf, premier league, etc. but his F1 impressions are good.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
what no williams, alpine, alfa or alpha?

Bummer -- we get into Barcelona the morning of the race. Don't think there's much chance of scoring a ticket!

94E957DD-4D85-436F-B8B4-FE6FE5D8EA13.jpeg

16 Hypercars?!?!?!? Rain forecast for the first 2 hours and at midnight!!! Should be awesome.

MotorTrend at $4.99/month (cancel after) - much better deal than the WEC offered a few years ago.

Was I really the only person to watch the 24hrs@LeMans?!? Am I also gonna be the only one who watches the Candian GP Daniel Ricciardo & Will Arnett feed tomorrow?

I watched it! Great stuff. It’s been a few years, but with the new, large, hyper car class, I’ll be a regular viewer now. Was looking forward to watching Audi’s return, bummer they pulled out.

Boring race, an amazing decorated podium but wtf was that? Were Lewis & Max just being cordial to each other in the cool-down room?!?

As most Spanish guys who grew up in the 2000s. I am a big Fernando Alonso fan. So happy to see him doing well after so many years of misery. Hopefully this year we will get #33. Let's go!

Was I really the only person to watch the 24hrs@LeMans?!? Am I also gonna be the only one who watches the Candian GP Daniel Ricciardo & Will Arnett feed tomorrow?
I watched it too. Annual tradition to print out a spotter's guide, move a bunch of computer monitors in front of the living room TV (for onboard shots), stock up on snacks, and try to stay awake for the entire 24 hrs. Never have I been successful at staying awake for the entirety though. This year, I overslept and missed LeBron at LeMans waving LeFlag :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:, but I was able to tune in in the middle of some safety car period and watched until Toyota missed a braking point or something in the 22nd hour.

Was an exciting start with Lando taking the lead for a while. Huge improvement for McLaren this weekend. Would have been great if Piastri was able to grab a podium. Albon once again was punching and what the hell has happened to Aston Martin?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom