Brag on yourself (1 Viewer)

very random this comes up today. I just listened to this podcast last night. Great icebreaker for getting to know someone, and sparking meaningful conversations. not the mundane/mindless bullshit small talk we go through all the time. (also talking about biggest regrets) In person at least. Not sure how well it works on a chip forum.

https://freakonomics.com/podcast/how-to-have-great-conversations/

I pegged you more as a Progressive kind of guy. :unsure:;):sneaky:
IMG_9466.jpeg

Pics or it didn’t happen.
OK, I was inspired to do a little internet searching this morning for stills from the film. The background is that a good friend of mine was a member of a family that owned a nice restaurant located on a former Louisiana plantation property. A lot of this film was shot there. My friend recruited me and some other buddies to be extras for a scene or two. This is us in the background of the strip club scene. If we look like we were still in high school it is because we were lol.

Screenshot 2024-04-06 081141.png

Screenshot 2024-04-06 081607.png

As part of my hockey training I had to train with the lady skating team. That year they were playing the Little Mermaid as a spectacle. I played the frog... Still to this day a trauma.

I singlehandedly fucking annihilated Gematria.

I’ve been banned from this site 4,896 times but I’m still inexplicably here.

I’ve hosted the SOHE World Championship for the last 11 years.

I’ve successfully resisted overwhelming urges for almost 10 years to stab @MatB in a vital organ after he rivered me.

Those are my life’s accomplishments.

I once beat a big breasted hot chick for fan of the game at Camden Yards.

Another time at Camden yards I bet 3 buddies $100 each I would catch a homerun. And then did.

And last but not least…………..

10 inches.
Proof? or it didn’t happen

In the 1st inning of a Little League playoff game, I struck out our arch-rival’s three feared leadoff hitters with 9 pitches.

However, in the second inning, I was struck with Chuck Knoblauch disease, couldn’t find the plate, and was pulled without retiring a batter.

In the 1st inning of a Little League playoff game, I struck out our arch-rival’s three feared leadoff hitters with 9 pitches.

However, in the second inning, I was struck with Chuck Knoblauch disease, couldn’t find the plate, and was pulled without retiring a batter.
Oh! I actually have a good one. I got thrown out of the town league championship baseball game in 6th grade. And after being ejected, I still wouldn’t shut up and I was thrown off the field - I had to go sit in my parents car. I’m sure they were proud that day.

Oh! I actually have a good one. I got thrown out of the town league championship baseball game in 6th grade. And after being ejected, I still wouldn’t shut up and I was thrown off the field - I had to go sit in my parents car. I’m sure they were proud that day.

What did you do to get ejected?

What did you do to get ejected?
Essentially arguing balls and strikes.

Before the game the ump told both teams he’d be calling a wide strike zone, so we’d be better be swinging. Problem was, the other team had the hardest throwing kid in the league, who wasn’t particularly accurate. So he gave the other team a huge advantage and I didn’t appreciate the injustice of it all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom