Vendor Sale CHIPS* GROUP BUY*: WEB Mold, GREEK Mold * Cards Mold * Textured No-Mold * 04/2024 (15 Viewers)

1'.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Justin, I’d like to place the order below. Thanks.

Sands 39mm web mold, black label Cali cash
200 – $1
400 - $5
300 - $25
75 - $100
25 - $500

Sands - 39mm Web Mold Black Label Tournament (but I'm fine keeping $ signs if others are doing cash sets)

$100 - 200
$500 - 75
$1000 - 175 (using the $20 blank with green spots)
$5000 - 125
$25,000 - 25

Is there still a choice of textured vs. matte labels? Does everyone sharing the label fee need to do the same?

Woo! My first buy!

Sands - 39mm Web Mold - Black Label - Tournament

100 - 220
500 - 140
1,000 - 240
5,000 - 160
25,000 - 40

As to textured or semi gloss - I am happy to stick with @JDPoker on this one since it looks like we will be sharing fees. (Any preferences mate? I don't have samples, instinct is "textured" but don't care much..)

39mm web mold Sands black label(add on)

100x$1
150x$5
50x$20

The black Sands from last month were semi-gloss labels

IMG_2423.jpeg

I need to stop looking at these I just want to keep ordering more for no reason except more is more.
The shade of green on the 25 is real nice but I use a $20 for cash so what get a tournament set I don't need because the green is pretty.:unsure:

Sands Web Mold 39mm Black cash chips semi-gloss labels
$ .25 - 325
$1 - 50
$5 - 175
total chips 550

Last edited:
Hi,
Looking to place my first order and had a few questions regarding the chips.

1. What is the weight?
2. Can I pick the Taj Mahal label and apply it to a different style chip? ( for example: use the sun beach chip colors with the Taj Mahal label? )
3. Is the $80 charge per denomination? ( example: choosing the Taj Mahal and going with $1,$5,$25,$100 would that mean I would be charged $320 for labels? )

Thanks!

Sounds like it will be a Mar-a-Lago inspired set :)

Is a TAJ 25K label available? I'm going to order below...but If I wanted the yellow ($20) labeled as a 25,000?

TAJ CARDS MOLD

100 .25c pink chip

25 $1 white chip

425 $5 red chip

25 $25 green chip

25 $100 black chip

(Via PM) This was updated to:

TAJ CARDS MOLD

150 - .25c pink chip

425 - $5 red chip

75 - $100 black chip

50 - $1K orange chip

700 TOTAL CHIPS

Payment sent as well

TYTY

What’s the difference between Sands semigloss and textured? Not gonna be able to participate in this one — but asking for future planning

The pictures make the textured labels look much worse than then they do in person. The texture gives them a kind of sparkly effect, which is kind of nice, but in the right light and at the right angle, it gives off glare that affects visibility. Most of the time they look fine.

I have both and can confirm, semi gloss is better in 95% of applications. Textured can work well if you want a glimmering effect.

Just got my hands on some 39mm and 43mm web mold stacks. All I can say is...wow. Absolutely impressed. It's the best thing to come out of Tina by a long mile.
I felt the same way. I wasn’t looking for these but the price to quality ratio is just outstanding with all of the available options. I had to pull the trigger on a Tournament set. Felt silly NOT to order any! :D Now we wait.
1713580808053.png

I felt the same way. I wasn’t looking for these but the price to quality ratio is just outstanding with all of the available options. I had to pull the trigger on a Tournament set. Felt silly NOT to order any! :D Now we wait.View attachment 1315253
Yup when I think back to what was available when I started chipping, there was nothing close to this. China clays were hit or miss depending on the retailer art and supplier.

If anyone is just getting into the game, a web mold Sands set is as close to perfect as it gets. I'll be starting to design a new set myself now that I've handled these.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom