Vendor Sale CHIPS* GROUP BUY*: WEB Mold, GREEK Mold * Cards Mold * Textured No-Mold * 05/2024 (7 Viewers)

justincarothers

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
WEB MOLD HYBRID-GREEK MOLD HYBRID- CARDS MOLD- TEXTURED NO MOLD Chips Group Buy
Close date: May 7th, 2024 12 noon Central

Sample sets of all the molds can be purchased here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/samples-web-greek-cards-no-mold.117345/

Limited to US buyers unless you have a US shipping address. This order will take approximately 60 days to arrive in the US after the order is placed. It will then be shipped out to you. Invoices will go out after your order is placed and must be paid by 05/07/2024.

Air shipping is an option which will reduce delivery time by about 20-25 days. Please PM me your shipping address and chip counts and I will get you a quote.

Prices:

WEB Mold or Greek Mold Hybrid
39mm- $.46 each
43mm- $.52 each

These have labels of your designs affixed during manufacturing. These chips will require a label printing fee of approx. $80 per order. This will be determined prior to invoice. Factors include the number of denominations in your set as well as the total number of different custom sets per order. I will need one .ai for the chip and one for the label. Both sides of chips will require the same label. If multiple people use the same art then the label fee will be split accordingly

Predesigned Web Mold and Greek Mold Sets can be found here:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/web-mold-greek-mold-pre-designed-sets.115859/

Web Mold Inlay Sizes:

web_mold_for_mockups.png

Greek Mold Inlay Sizes:

greek_mold_for_mockups.jpg

Web Mold & Greek Mold Hybrid Blanks
39 mm- $.44 each
43 mm- $.50 each

Blank options can be found here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/web-mold-greek-mold-blanks.115861/
You can also submit your own artwork for blanks

@Gear is setup to print custom labels for you. The info for those can be found here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/new-greek-mold-testing-out-our-labels.111163/

Textured No-Mold
39 mm- $.34 each
43 mm- $.45 each

Cards Mold
39mm- $.40
43mm- $.45

Predesigned Cards Mold/No Mold sets can be found here:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/cards-mold-textured-no-mold-pre-designed-sets.115855/

Approximate reshipping costs:
25-200 chips- $10
225-825 chips- $18.50
850-1275 chips- $23.50
1300-1975 chips- $36.50
2000+- TBD

MUST ORDER IN MULTIPLES OF 25 PER DENOMINATION

Please edit your original post if you want to make changes. I will use the original post once I close this and send you an invoice.

Please place your order in the thread in the following format. I will follow up via PM.

Please state the name of the chip, the mold you want, then the denoms and count like this:

Sands- Web Mold White Label Cash:

$.25- 100
$1- 300
$5- 200

Please PM me to discuss your custom order

New Design:

Royal Draw Chips Preview.png

Popular Sets:

Sands Clay Web White_Cash.jpg
Sands Clay Web Black_Cash.jpg

See links above for other great pre-designed sets

For my understanding: is it possible to combine pre designed chip blanks from your thread with custom inlay design files? In that case, would you be able to provide color codes for the colors used in the selected blanks so I can match the inlay colors?

For my understanding: is it possible to combine pre designed chip blanks from your thread with custom inlay design files? In that case, would you be able to provide color codes for the colors used in the selected blanks so I can match the inlay colors?
Yes you can use predesigned chips with custom labels. Please send me a pm for the chips that you want and I will see what I can do. I will warn you that color matching labels to chips does not work very well on these.

Quick Question Justin, I've seen Tina no mold Hustler and Bellagio chips floating around. Are those technically custom labels? Or are these predesigned labels, just not shown in the link?

Hello Justin,
thank you for all that you do here for the chip lovers!
Some questions;
I may have missed it but who makes the chips for these group buys?
I'm interested in the Fourth Street chips if I wanted to switch denominations (blue 0.5c to be $25 dollar, pink 0.25c to be $5000. etc and if I wanted a $10000 chip) is that possible and
the price for this set is $0.45 per chip? (rough estimate for 400 chip set & shipping to Canada)
Are you able to ship sets to Canada or Spain?

thank you

Sands Web Mold 39mm Black Label (semi gloss):
100x 25c
200x $1
400x $5
100x $20
25x $100

100x $500
100x $1000
100x $5000
100x $25000

Last edited:
Hello Justin,
thank you for all that you do here for the chip lovers!
Some questions;
I may have missed it but who makes the chips for these group buys?
I'm interested in the Fourth Street chips if I wanted to switch denominations (blue 0.5c to be $25 dollar, pink 0.25c to be $5000. etc and if I wanted a $10000 chip) is that possible and
the price for this set is $0.45 per chip? (rough estimate for 400 chip set & shipping to Canada)
Are you able to ship sets to Canada or Spain?

thank you
What mold and size do you want?

You will need new art if you want to make changes for cards mold. @tallsbutler is the artist for Fourth Street set.
Ok, could you answer my other questions if I was to go with a 400 chip set Fourth Street Cards Mold without any changes?
Let me know, thank you

Ok, could you answer my other questions if I was to go with a 400 chip set Fourth Street Cards Mold without any changes?
Let me know, thank you
39mm

Let me know, thank you

39mm
$160.00 for the chips
$61.80 for shipping to Canada

Total $221.80

Kinda new to this so apologies if this has been answered before.

I saw discussion about textured vs matte finish on labels on a previous group buy thread, and wanted to know if that is an option when ordering this time around ? Just in case it applies, I was interested in a quantity of the Desert Palms set exactly as shown and the Sunset Beach set exactly as shown (and wanted matte finish on both sets).

Also, these are clay like chips similar to Paulson etc...correct? They arent flat ceramic types?

Thank you for the info!

Kinda new to this so apologies if this has been answered before.

I saw discussion about textured vs matte finish on labels on a previous group buy thread, and wanted to know if that is an option when ordering this time around ? Just in case it applies, I was interested in a quantity of the Desert Palms set exactly as shown and the Sunset Beach set exactly as shown (and wanted matte finish on both sets).

Also, these are clay like chips similar to Paulson etc...correct? They arent flat ceramic types?

Thank you for the info!
Label type is always an option. You just need to state your label choice when you order. Matte (also known as semi-gloss) is the most ordered label type.

These are not clay chips. They are a great chip on their own but I would recommend you get samples first.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/samples-web-greek-cards-no-mold.117345/

Checked out your sample thread, and would love to get a set of the Sunset Beach to handle, but it seems your out from what Im reading. Maybe someone has a few extra of them and the Desert Palms as well and would let me check them out for a few days and return? I'll ask around while waiting for your restock.

Checked out your sample thread, and would love to get a set of the Sunset Beach to handle, but it seems your out from what Im reading. Maybe someone has a few extra of them and the Desert Palms as well and would let me check them out for a few days and return? I'll ask around while waiting for your restock.
Sent you a pm

Kudos to whoever did the art for the Sands. Damn near perfection how they turned out on the web mold.

If anyone is on the fence about what artwork and what mold to get from these GB, I'll make it simple for you - Sands on web mold.

View attachment 1315276
@timinater on the design. They turned out great!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom