Giveaway [CLOSED - COME BACK NEXT MONTH] Chip Shots 2024: The Masters (2 Viewers)

Now 23 entries.

For now it will still be one prize (23 chips) for first place. But after we get a few more, I'll break the pot into two prizes.

Winners will get to choose anything they want from below. The three plastic lots on the top right can be valued at 0.5 chips each.

1000021211.jpg
1000021212.jpg
1000021213.jpg

Now 23 entries.

For now it will still be one prize (23 chips) for first place. But after we get a few more, I'll break the pot into two prizes.

Winners will get to choose anything they want from below. The three plastic lots on the top right can be valued at 0.5 chips each.

View attachment 1308265View attachment 1308266View attachment 1308267
Nice chips. Those Mirage 50C chips are the ones I had made from your group buy. I love those, they match my other Mirage tribute chip set. They turned out fantastic. Daniel, Thank You for doing that GB.

Cool giveaway. Thanks for running it.

Entered as: Darren

Last edited:
There are 25 confirmed entrants. I'll make the prizes 20 chips for 1st place and 5 chips for 2nd. First place chooses first.

Interesting following along with the Masters best ball pool...it will be interesting how many players of each entry missed the cut.
I know that my 4 are going to the weekend.

It looks like our leader @tkeavz is losing two golfers to the cut. And runner-up @JDPoker is losing one.

In the past, we've observed that playing with 3 golfers is relatively normal. But playing with 2? You're screwed.

Although both of them have Scottie...

Out of the top 8 teams of the PCF list, only 2 teams (John Briod & Lv2tour) carry all 4 players into the weekend. Some were fortunate that the cut went to +6 from +5 near the end of play or more teams would have lost a player.
Tough conditions today for certain, but 2 Eagles were scored regardless.

Riding into the weekend at Augusta with a lean team, but with these winds, the game is still wide open. Let's hope for some favorable gusts and a few surprises on the leaderboard!

The weather is warm the winds not gusting or blowing as in the previous 2 rounds. Should be exciting watching and keeping track of the pool teams.
Likely any player within 5 strokes going into Sunday, could be trying on the green jacket.
Thanks for @TheLemursReturn
for doing the Masters Pool. I'm in many of pools, picking 10 players, picking players using check boxes, but this best ball pool is my favorite to date.
Good Luck everyone

Roller Coaster day, but as a team my guys are on fire....Let's gooooo!!!
Congrats. Your guys had a great day, taking turns getting birdies on different holes. On the other side of the coin, my 4 guys made my scorecard look like a sea of red squares. Do u believe the last shot on #18 from DeChambeau

Tiger had a rough day too.
He was a hurting unit today. He must have a high pain tolerance. You can never count him out in any tournament he is in, but it is getting harder and harder for him to compete with a bunch of old and the newer injuries from the car crash.

Early on, it looks like Keegan is going to lead @JDPoker to an easy cruise to victory.
Congrats on picking an excellent team

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom