Vendor Sale Customizable Aluminum Cut Cards and Stock Designs (3 Viewers)

Playing with them right now!
20230714_210522.jpg
20230714_210507.jpg

@Potsie1 These are impressive on all fronts :tup:

Thickness is perfect, pictured here next to a plastic Modiano cut card ( @TheDuke , et al )

Thickness.jpg

They feel good on the bottom of the deck, not obtrusive or awkward feeling at all

Function.jpg

and, They were delivered 2000+ miles in 48 hours.

set.jpg

Really looking forward to the customization option.

Thank you Jim!

Information on customization has been added to the OP. i tried to be as detailed as possible but am happy to answer any questions you may have.

I'll probably order an even dozen, 3 different designs. Need to convert 2 of the images to one-color, but that shouldn't be hard.

Is there any chance an unscrupulous dealer could use one of these as a "shiner"?
Great question. The only possibility would be the beveled edge of the silver card. The beveled edge is reflective. It's at an angle so it would be pretty obvious however "color" might be able to be seen more conspicously. It wouldnt be easy but possible.

Interesting..... just curious if you have checked if these are legal in Canada?

I bought some metal cards that has carved aces in them and were described as throwing cards....the border intercepted them and I recived a call from the RCMP for importing prohibited goods...the metal playing cards were classified as throwable (like ninja stars)...

Our policy makers have too large of an imagination.

WTF? I've had aluminum cards made right here in Vancouver. They were a giveaway prop for my fundraising parties, a replica business card for Universal Exports (I tried my best to copy the business card design from Quantum of Solace). A freakin' pencil is more dangerous than this.

WTF? I've had aluminum cards made right here in Vancouver. They were a giveaway prop for my fundraising parties, a replica business card for Universal Exports (I tried my best to copy the business card design from Quantum of Solace). A freakin' pencil is more dangerous than this.
beavis-eyes.gif

My 24 year-old co-worker just asked "Siri, what is a pencil"

Ordered mine from I think "wish.com" along with animal themed socks for my daughter.....over a year later I received a repacked package with socks only and a border inspection label.

I received my Samurai cut cards today, and all I can say is.....

....THEY ARE F'n AWESOME!!

I'll get them into play next Friday, and will update with pics, but I've been messing with them for the last hour and I LOVE them!!

Thank you very much Jim!!!

View attachment 1169542View attachment 1169543View attachment 1169544View attachment 1169545View attachment 1169546View attachment 1169547View attachment 1169548

Now if you throw them can they stick into things? Wondering if it's worth risking ordering something to Canada? Lol

The cards look awesome and fit the theme well

Can you ship toothbrushes into Canada? Just asking in case they are worried about citizens using them as shanks. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

All of the department stores near me have started clearing folding knives. Spring loaded and button activated/butterfly knives have been banned in Canada for years....but lately the border guards have taken a reinterpretation of folding knife to include even small hunting knives that at some point in their opening process can be "flicked" into a locking position.....literally there insane.

So far non-pointy end tooth brushes are ok.....but who knows for how long.

* yes I bought about 20 variations for cheap folding knives just because there being restricted. These knives with the thumb assist were restricted a few years bag in a silent border guard reinterpretation of the law, now all folding knives for the most part are dicey to import to Canada. The below are now technically no longer allowed
5063498_SIL00__29208.jpg

All of the department sores near me have started clearing folding knives. Spring loaded and button activated/butterfly knives have been banned in Canada for years....but lately the border guards have taken a reinterpretation of folding knife to include even small hunting knives that at some point in their opening process can be "flicked" into a locking position.....literally there insane.

So far non-pointy end tooth brushes are ok.....but who knows for how long.

* yes I bought about 20 variations for cheap folding knives just because there being restricted. These knives with the thumb assist were restricted a few years bag in a silent border guard reinterpretation of the law, now all folding knives for the most part are dicey to import to Canada. The below are now technically no longer allowed
View attachment 1169942
WOW!! I was joking, but this is nuts.

I have these laying all over my house and never thought twice about them.

Sorry, I digress. Free bump :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom