faded spade 3.0 coming out (2 Viewers)

My goodness. Why is it $40 in shipping1?!?!

View attachment 1313455
FS charge a fixed shipping price at $5/setup

It benefits people who only buy 1-2 set up

We need to publicly shit on faded spade for this policy if it’s true. @BarrieJ3 did you complete that order and it actually charged you $40 to ship 8 setups? Because that would make these faded spades guys even bigger morans than I thought.

We need to publicly shit on faded spade for this policy if it’s true. @BarrieJ3 did you complete that order and it actually charged you $40 to ship 8 setups? Because that would make these faded spades guys even bigger morans than I thought.
Ummmm I did. Which I guess makes me the biggest moron?

Idk, someone said get them for the meetup so I did. I know nothing cards, but these seem to be labeled as the douchey/pretentious card providers and so I thought what better for a meetup! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Ummmm I did. Which I guess makes me the biggest moron?

Idk, someone said get them for the meetup so I did. I know nothing cards, but these seem to be labeled as the douchey/pretentious card providers and so I thought what better for a meetup! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
These cards are very polarizing so you’ll have people who love them and people who hate them. As long as you like them, that’s all that matters.

These cards were purple/green faded spade 3.0
4CAC52D7-AA45-4246-96D1-1000C48F87D2.jpeg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom