Got my shuffletech today (2 Viewers)

How often did you have to do a cleaning?
I clean my every time.

I use the air dusters you can buy at office max for keyboards to get dust out.

Then on the rollers I apply some rubbing alcohol w q tips.

The only thing I did was blow out the dust and hooker crumbs with compressed air.
It was due for a rollers to be cleaned when it failed.

I clean my every time.

I use the air dusters you can buy at office max for keyboards to get dust out.

Then on the rollers I apply some rubbing alcohol w q tips.
You're cleaning rollers after each use?
I'd be concerned that may deteriorate the rubber faster?

The only thing I did was blow out the dust and hooker crumbs with compressed air.
It was due for a rollers to be cleaned when it failed.
We tend to dust off the hookers at the door, preventing hooker crumbs from getting on the cards and into the shuffler.

:cool

The shufffler is barely attached to the table easy to take off and on
Good to know. I love my table, and it’s no where near the end of its lifespan yet. I’ve had a lot of players offer to buy it when I decide to build a new one, however I feel like resale on the tables might be tougher with a hole cut out for the shuffler.

all joking aside - the shuffler is a game changer, everyone loves it.
we assign one person to put cards in shuffler and he hands shuffled cards
to the dealer - ( dealer rotates) , we also use two decks so there is always a deck shuffled ready to deal.

No dedicated dealer - home self dealt game.
Cart no question. Essentially the people seated in the middle can take turns during the night.

One guy can do it for the first 2 hours. Then slide the cart over to the other side and he could do it too.

So far, not good. Haven’t had mine work yet and just got it today. Cards won’t transfer back to center…wheels not spinning. frustrating
Anyone have this issue? Using the cards it came with.
1699658517490.jpeg

So far, not good. Haven’t had mine work yet and just got it today. Cards won’t transfer back to center…wheels not spinning. frustrating
Anyone have this issue? Using the cards it came with.
View attachment 1222893

Did you do the "reset" thing?

Press down on the center tray to make sure it's at the bottom before you turn it on? (it clicks like a ratcheting noise when pressing down)
Once cards are clear, press and hold the (3) and (7) buttons simultaneously for 2 seconds to begin purge mode and reset the machine.

I only had to do this one time and have not had any issues since it's purchase other than regular cleaning when it starts to mishandle cards.
Most times, even them, you just have to nudge or bump a card into place and then clean at the end of that session or before next.
We also run it in Flush Mount mode so cards are accessed from the top. Using the card tray in table top mode is terrible.

Last edited:
Did you do the "reset" thing?

Press down on the center tray to make sure it's at the bottom before you turn it on? (it clicks like a ratcheting noise when pressing down)
Once cards are clear, press and hold the (3) and (7) buttons simultaneously for 2 seconds to begin purge mode and reset the machine.

I only had to do this one time and have not had any issues since it's purchase other than regular cleaning when it starts to mishandle cards.
Most times, even them, you just have to nudge or bump a card into place and then clean at the end of that session or before next.
We also run it in Flush Mount mode so cards are accessed from the top. Using the card tray in table top mode is terrible.
Did all of that. The 3 rollers on each side are not rolling the cards back into the middle. Middle roller works fine. Ahhhhh this sucks!

Did all of that. The 3 rollers on each side are not rolling the cards back into the middle. Middle roller works fine. Ahhhhh this sucks!
Did you try banging on it... lol.

Not trying to make light of what I'm sure is a frustrating experience.
It sounds like a warranty claim. Someone else commented that they do respond to emails.

It sounds like a warranty claim. Someone else commented that they do respond to emails.
Yeah, I got mine and it worked perfect out the box. If you bought yours new, especially from Shuffletech, I would reach out to them asap. Sorry you are having this experience after all the positive comments from everyone else. : (

Warranty claim? Lol. I unboxed it a few hours ago and hasn’t done a a full shuffle correctly yet. I hope they just give me a new one.

Yeah, I got mine and it worked perfect out the box. If you bought yours new, especially from Shuffletech, I would reach out to them asap. Sorry you are having this experience after all the positive comments from everyone else. : (
Thanks, yeah I bought directly from them. Already sent an email. Hope they get back to me soon as I’m hosting a big game next weekend.

Warranty claim? Lol. I unboxed it a few hours ago and hasn’t done a a full shuffle correctly yet. I hope they just give me a new one.
Touche! :sneaky:
Sounds like something is wrong with it.

Thanks, yeah I bought directly from them. Already sent an email. Hope they get back to me soon as I’m hosting a big game next weekend.
I would be skeptical it will be back from service by next weekend. But keep your fingers crossed!

I have a st1000 I bought from someone local. Ran some copag bridge cards last night and seemed to work fine. Playing tournament tonight so we’re gonna try it out at one of the tables.

@Rooster410 - don't panic, there is a switch on the bottom of the unit, it allows you to put the cards out from the top or bottom.

Try switching it, it could be that the cards are set to the bottom. Reset holding 3 and 7 and then push down the middle. Change the switch and push 3.
If this doesn't work - just repurchase here for quick delivery and then return the defective unit.

https://www.amazon.com/ST1000-Fully...4?keywords=Shuffle+Tech&qid=1699725633&sr=8-4

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom