LouBdub's Hot Rod Set (3 Viewers)

Culling time…..
IMG_0003.jpeg

Well…. Culled a few more, added a few more…

It’s impossible to get every chip front and center, there’s just so many gems hidden throughout.

That’s one of the treats to playing this set, you go shuffle, and cut out a bet from your stack, and BOOM! A rare chip from 1967, with a stamp you have to admire, spots so pretty…. That you forget what the hell you're doing and just fold so you can admire said chip.

It’s all part of the evil plan……. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

IMG_5190.jpeg
IMG_5185.jpeg
IMG_5195.jpeg
IMG_5194.jpeg
IMG_5193.jpeg
IMG_5186.jpeg
IMG_5189.jpeg
IMG_5188.jpeg

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, initially when I saw hotrod sets I thought they looked terrible but the more and more pr0n I see, the more I'm into them...

I don't need a new set, I really don't.

...I don't.

...do I?

Not gonna lie, initially when I saw hotrod sets I thought they looked terrible but the more and more pr0n I see, the more I'm into them...

I don't need a new set, I really don't.

...I don't.

...do I?
It takes time to grow and build them.

The rat rod sets definitely need to be molded and built with love. Most that try them don’t have the eye or the patience to complete them to a playable set, much less stomach the cost to get there chip by chip.

And if you’re thinking about going HOTSTAMPS! (hence HotRod instead of RatRod)……. Prepare to open up the pocketbook a bit wider and dig deeper. Plus, you can’t do Cali $5s because I have them all……. (almost) :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

That said, Im absolutely in love with the process. This set has been a wonderful journey in chipping and playing these chips is a dream. If you decide to do it, and do it right, I wholeheartedly think you’ll enjoy it and love it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom