LouBdub's Hot Rod Set (2 Viewers)

The bank rack is growing

Working towards filling these last two barrels up!

IMG_5521.jpeg

I just binged this thread... recently learned about Rat Rod and now I want to build one. Your colors are awesome and I'd put yours up against any fantasy set out there. Truly inspiring!
Thanks for the kind words.

The best part is felting chips that nobody else on earth gets in play. It’s just not possible to own some of the sets in full, but when you curate and massage the set just right…. It’s hits!

I’ve owned/played a couple NAGBs, and to me…. They’re fun but lack a soul. But when I grab a 1973 chip from the Vegas mafia era, or a 1984 Maverick from my hometown, it just makes me smile as I bet them.

The best part is felting chips that nobody else on earth gets in play. It’s just not possible to own some of the sets in full, but when you curate and massage the set just right…. It’s hits!

I’ve owned/played a couple NAGBs, and to me…. They’re fun but lack a soul. But when I grab a 1973 chip from the Vegas mafia era, or a 1984 Maverick from my hometown, it just makes me smile as I bet them.
Yes! I can see what you mean. It's alive and unique.

I completely agree…and fuck you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom