Official Home Game Pics Thread! (120 Viewers)

Cracked aces with ATss. Flop was a flush draw and he went all in and I snap called. River the nut flush.

IMG_9775.jpeg

Last edited:
Free tourneys at the local watering hole here in Orlando Florida. Visiting friends put here. Nice way to kill a couple of hours. This was last week. Going again today. They use Kems, and have interesting ways to add extra chips to the pot depending on the board. Also every drink you buy awards you 500 in chips. I wonder if there are PCF chippers at these games.
1000001760.jpg

Small tournament of 9 players last night. Had 2 new players last night thankfully. If everyone could show up on the same night we would have a banger of a game! I took home 1st for the 2nd month in a row and I can't think of a better way to spend an evening!!
1713135073347.png
1713135209751.png

Sunday Night at Sunny's
3 Tables maybe 27 players including @esapigao & @Dread_Pirate_Roberts
20240414_160356.jpg

20240414_164514.jpg

20240414_172633.jpg

20240414_191124.jpg

20240414_203143.jpg

20240414_211029.jpg

Good showing from PCF: 4 of 5 cashed! The guy who took it down is nice, friendly & makes @quintooo look tight. Extremely questionable decisions & at the same time super lucky. Just ask @ngmcs8203 if you don't believe me...or is it too soon Nick?
20240414_212142.jpg

Thanks for hosting @SPR & congrats on outlasting me...

IN for $80
OUT for $220

436537712_1205475563802908_6077532248345242668_n.jpg

Yesterday, my friend got his first Royal Flush, being the first at my home game. I have been hosting a small stake tourney for the last 3 months. Every Sunday.

It started small, with a chip set I borrowed from a friend. But I quickly realised I wanted some other chips. Bought the Monte Carlo. Now 3 months later, I am looking to buy a set of royal cardroom 43mm chips. But since I am on a budget, those will have to wait a little bit longer. In summer vacation my friends and I are going to build a poker table.

Sunday Night at Sunny's
View attachment 1312136
View attachment 1312137
View attachment 1312138
View attachment 1312139
View attachment 1312140
View attachment 1312141
Good showing from PCF: 4 of 5 cashed! The guy who took it down is nice, friendly & makes @quintooo look tight. Extremely questionable decisions & at the same time super lucky. Just ask @ngmcs8203 if you don't believe me...or is it too soon Nick?
View attachment 1312142

IN for $80
OUT for $220
Like I told my wife, out of all of the dudes that could hit runner runner backdoor straights twice on me in one night, he’s the only one I’m ok with doing so.

Just sucks when he has me covered and knocks me out in third.

Fun game at a friend's house over the weekend. Upgrade from dice chips to Milano

View attachment 1312259
View attachment 1312260
View attachment 1312261
And ai see the Legend himself Mr. JButler in attendance! What did you think of the Triton table Josh? They won't let you bring some epic chips to felt?

Saturday Night got the IGs in play @krafticus monthly game
20240413_203613.jpg

Got some quality seat time next to my brother @arch3r and on the premium table before getting shifted to all 3 other tables (damn computer) wound up back there for the Final table.... in the final 4 there were 3 chippers left, some idiot named Ben was taken out right after 5th place was out A10HH a looser to 44. In the end 2 chippers found themselves heads up @MikesDad vs. @Cliff ... this time Dennis took it down with 23DD (a clean diaper).

It was nice finally getting the IGs in play in the "big game" thanks to @joeyshin for the Hundos and making it possible to cover the 33 player field and I believe 9 rebuys.
20240413_223612.jpg

Tons of compliments on the chips from chippers and players alike... always feels great when people appreciate the effort you put into building quality sets. Unfortunately as usual my dumb ass didn't take many pictures.

And ai see the Legend himself Mr. JButler in attendance! What did you think of the Triton table Josh? They won't let you bring some epic chips to felt?

Saturday Night got the IGs in play @krafticus monthly game
View attachment 1312276
Got some quality seat time next to my brother @arch3r and on the premium table before getting shifted to all 3 other tables (damn computer) wound up back there for the Final table.... in the final 4 there were 3 chippers left, some idiot named Ben was taken out right after 5th place was out A10HH a looser to 44. In the end 2 chippers found themselves heads up @MikesDad vs. @Cliff ... this time Dennis took it down with 23DD (a clean diaper).

It was nice finally getting the IGs in play in the "big game" thanks to @joeyshin for the Hundos and making it possible to cover the 33 player field and I believe 9 rebuys.
View attachment 1312278
Tons of compliments on the chips from chippers and players alike... always feels great when people appreciate the effort you put into building quality sets. Unfortunately as usual my dumb ass didn't take many pictures.
I was BEYOND excited to get this set into play, and I can't wait for the next game with them. Thanks as always @Ben8257 for bringing it. I too forgot to take pictures

Sunday Night at Sunny's
View attachment 1312136
View attachment 1312137
View attachment 1312138
View attachment 1312139
View attachment 1312140
View attachment 1312141
View attachment 1312142

IN for $80
OUT for $220
Yes a good turnout for league tournament #4! Thanks to @Dread_Pirate_Roberts @TheRealTeddyKGB @esapigao @ngmcs8203 for making in out on a Sunday.

@ngmcs8203 yeah you got “Delay-ed” last night but you weren’t the only one! His all in with the other mega stack was an epic swing at the final table as well. Really changed things up once we were in the money.

I’m not sure how I stumbled to a second place finish, but I’ll take it! lol!

The points race should be interesting after this one.

Sad to loose 2 league members as they are both moving out of the area. One of them out of the state. Hope they make it back sometime. We’ll save them a seat.
IMG_0955.jpeg

IMG_0954.jpeg

IMG_0956.jpeg

@TheRealTeddyKGB and @SPR took all the good pics. Had the eventual tourney winner on the ropes twice. Once when he hit his runner-runner gutter ball with something like 74off and called an all in on the flop when I had jacks. The second time was to knock me out when he called my all in on a q83cch board with something like 94dd and hit runner-runner straight again when I paired my jack on the river. I had J4cc. If I’m going to lose to horrendous calls, I’m happy to do it to the guy who VPIPs 95% and jams in just about every situation.

IMG_4352.jpeg

Sunday Night at Sunny's
View attachment 1312136
View attachment 1312137
View attachment 1312138
View attachment 1312139
View attachment 1312140
View attachment 1312141
View attachment 1312142

IN for $80
OUT for $220

@TheRealTeddyKGB and @SPR took all the good pics. Had the eventual tourney winner on the ropes twice. Once when he hit his runner-runner gutter ball with something like 74off and called an all in on the flop when I had jacks. The second time was to knock me out when he called my all in on a q83cch board with something like 94dd and hit runner-runner straight again when I paired my jack on the river. I had J4cc. If I’m going to lose to horrendous calls, I’m happy to do it to the guy who VPIPs 95% and jams in just about every situation.

View attachment 1312281
Always love when you guys post pics of this set in play. To me it's such a good, simple take on a tourney set that I probably just have to steal some day. Rounders colors, WSOP inlay, and a simple, cheap (relative) spot pattern on an easy to produce and always installed mold.

Always love when you guys post pics of this set in play. To me it's such a good, simple take on a tourney set that I probably just have to steal some day. Rounders colors, WSOP inlay, and a simple, cheap (relative) spot pattern on an easy to produce and always installed mold.
@SPR did a good job with them.

Thanks,
I have to give credit to @timinater for the artwork design and @Gear for producing them for me a while back.

and of course @David Spragg at CPC!

Last edited:
Hosted my first tournament! Ended up doing a $10 buy in. Started with $70 on the table and ended with $140. A lot of fun. One thing
I will be doing is upgrading to get some higher denomination chips (Currently only have $0.50, $1 and $5 chips). Near the end when the typical raise/blind is $20-$50 we got annoyed counting $50 in a combination of $5 and $1 chips. Everyone had a good time. People wise, 8 man table and only 1 no show. Excited for the next tournament! Big thanks to @Salbino and @NotRealNameNoSir for all of the help getting the tournament structure set up!
IMG_8296.jpg
Screen Shot 2024-04-17 at 8.20.34 AM.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom