Official Home Game Pics Thread! (61 Viewers)

Hosted my first tournament! Ended up doing a $10 buy in. Started with $70 on the table and ended with $140. A lot of fun. One thing
I will be doing is upgrading to get some higher denomination chips (Currently only have $0.50, $1 and $5 chips). Near the end when the typical raise/blind is $20-$50 we got annoyed counting $50 in a combination of $5 and $1 chips. Everyone had a good time. People wise, 8 man table and only 1 no show. Excited for the next tournament! Big thanks to @Salbino and @NotRealNameNoSir for all of the help getting the tournament structure set up! View attachment 1313545View attachment 1313546
Fun!

I would suggest passing on the $10 chip and instead getting more $25. $10 and $25 together will still need the $5 for making change. Typically you are best sticking to jumps of 4-5x the previous denomination.

.50/.50 game - plo and nhle round of each with plo bomb pots at casa de la cat pants.

20240418_212240.jpg

Thursday Night NLHE
View attachment 1314911
View attachment 1314912
View attachment 1314913
View attachment 1314917
View attachment 1314919
View attachment 1314920
Don't think I've scooped a Bomb Pot in a month but at least I havn't lost a huge one either? Thanks for the good time @Monaco, @esapigao, @SPR, @RocAFella1 & nice to meet/play with you @MVStillwater--Hope you had fun & we didn't scare you off!
View attachment 1314921
IN for $100
OUT for $189
I see @quintooo was there in spirit and @esapigao was able to win at least one 7-2 bounty. I thought @Monaco retired from the 7-2 and bomb pot games! :D

I see @quintooo was there in spirit and @esapigao was able to win at least one 7-2 bounty. I thought @Monaco retired from the 7-2 and bomb pot games! :D
He was last to vote if we were gonna play it so he felt the pressure to conform! Ironically the Poker God's frowned on him anyway & he got hammered on the Progressive NIT game right out of the gate

I’m running so unbelievably bad right now. I rebought on the last hand of the rebuy period. 15k stack to start. 1st hand after blinds are 300/600. I get dealt AhAs. Folds to the SB who makes it 1500. I Hollywood and make it 4500. He calls. Flop is J86dd. He open shoves. I call. He has KQdd. 3d turn and gone

Playing $1/$1 stake at a Sat night, I had one of those heater nights where people keep showing up with premium card and 3! 4! -ing into me when I holding the top of my range.

Also manage to flop a few sets along the way and get very lucky with the runout too.

Manage to avoid losing a big stack when I lay down Aces at the river and also fold a pair of Jack at SB on a 568 2 clubs board when 2 other players in the pot look too interested in it.

Shoutout to @tmham OPUS set with the relabeled blue $1, they look very nicely with the rest of the line up, I am seriously considering getting a rack and relabeled them as fracs for my own set.

In for $200 Out for $1,281

IMG_7002.jpeg

IMG_7003.jpeg
IMG_7004.jpeg
IMG_7005.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom