PAHWM - $1/$2 TT BvB (1 Viewer)

Shove.
You would've heard from QQ or J9 on the turn. Who in their right mind would just call the turn with the flush draw out there.
What would you do if you'd be holding Ac5c?
Checking back a set of tens when the FD bricks seems weak to me. Plenty of two pairs you can get value from. Also some one pairs who think you're full of shit.

What hands does the SB put hero on given the way this hand has played out? Hero was the pre-flop aggressor, bet both the flop and turn? Suited AK, AQ, AJ; 10/10, QQ and KK seem like they are more of the hero’s range versus the SB.

SB cold calling pre-flop, checking the flop, turn and river seems suspiciously passive given the player description (known to play hands blind). This almost feels like he flopped bottom set, 66, tried to slow play, but does not like how connected the board is.

I think you go all in here.

Part 3.5

Does anything change if the board runs out?

:qc::tc::7d::6h::kd:

All the same action.

Nah, the king of clubs would change things quite a bit however.

I'm putting the villain on a lot of Ax of club type hands here. J9 is possible, but unlikely as I think they would have check raised any non clubbed J9 with the two clubs on the board.

AK, AQ, A10, Q 10, 77 are all possible here too and may look this up light given the runout. with only 7's beating you. If they have 10's or Kings, that's poker. GG rebuy.

Part 3.5

Does anything change if the board runs out?

:qc::tc::7d::6h::kd:

All the same action.
The flop is more connected with two potential open ended straight draws. :kc::jc:, :8c::9c:, :jc: :9c: (or any combo)

EDIT: The only possible change could be that you check back the river because multiple straight draws get there on a more connected board, but probably not. I guess I would ask, is this player capable of checking a straight on the turn or river?

Last edited:
Still Waiting Office Tv GIF by The Office

How does villain not shovel as much of their stack in as they can on that flop? There are so many bad turn cards for bottom set here that you should be charging draws the absolute maximum possible to either get your whole stack in or be pot committed and shove all-in when you're first to act after the flop action.

How does villain not shovel as much of their stack in as they can on that flop? There are so many bad turn cards for bottom set here that you should be charging draws the absolute maximum possible to either get your whole stack in or be pot committed and shove all-in when you're first to act after the flop action.
Hence why I play in this game.

Nah, the king of clubs would change things quite a bit however.

I'm putting the villain on a lot of Ax of club type hands here. J9 is possible, but unlikely as I think they would have check raised any non clubbed J9 with the two clubs on the board.

AK, AQ, A10, Q 10, 77 are all possible here too and may look this up light given the runout. with only 7's beating you. If they have 10's or Kings, that's poker. GG rebuy.
There aren't really that many preflop 3-bet-calling hands with suited clubs with Qc and Tc on board. Not compared to all the other suited broadway that flopped pairs and draws.

There aren't really that many preflop 3-bet-calling hands with suited clubs with Qc and Tc on board. Not compared to all the other suited broadway that flopped pairs and draws.
It would however change how easy it is to get paid off in some circumstances.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom