PCF Cigars (12 Viewers)

It is with a very, very heavy heart that I'm having to unwatch this thread, folks!

Had a pretty bad health scare recently; was in hospital for the best part of a week, and still got a while to go until full recovery.

It was a chest and lung-related issue, so not the wisest idea to carry on smoking (even though I've still got about 30 cigars left).

Getting notifications on this thread will be too much of a heartbreaker, so will just stick to poker chips and steak, hahah. Happy smoking!

Sounds like the smart move, best of luck for a speedy recovery :tup:

Calm Friday night called for a Siglo 6 from the 2010 jar and a Pokerstars session. Wish everyone a great weekend
IMG_20240503_193653.jpg

Found a strange bug in my ashtray. Then found another one. Looked up cigar beetles and it seems most are less than 3mm as described what size they are in cigars. These were a lot bigger.

I've ordered hundreds of cigars lately to keep the pace. Almost all are wrapped in cellophane. I've got some investigating to do.

Did your humidor get unusually hot for a period of time?
Nope. I keep it inside the house at 68 degrees and the humidity around 65%. Now I have been leaving my travel pack in the garage and the temp and humidity has been increasing lately.

Not sure though what cigars these might have come from.

Wow sorry to hear this. I’m paranoid and narodic when it it comes things like this. Lol! Creeps me out!

I live in so cal so it can get hot here. That’s why I had to buy a humidor that keeps temperature. I try and keep it at 62 to 64 deg fh.

Hope everything works out and they don’t creep into your whole supply. DAMN

I like to keep my cigar stash on the cold and dry side. But wow,, certainly you’re not new to this and everything that you’ve gaged seems right? I hope the rest of your collection is okay!

Interested in knowing what you find out.

Found a strange bug in my ashtray. Then found another one. Looked up cigar beetles and it seems most are less than 3mm as described what size they are in cigars. These were a lot bigger.

I've ordered hundreds of cigars lately to keep the pace. Almost all are wrapped in cellophane. I've got some investigating to do.
Cubans or not Cubans? Freeze them upon arrival.
Screenshot_20240220_163754_com.brave.browser.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom