Post a picture of your most recent purchase....(not poker chips) (1 Viewer)

My 5 year old 65” Sony TV in my home theater in the basement is having a lot of issues so it was time to upgrade to a new 75” Hisense. The TV just got delivered last night. This model has been highly rated and has a 144 refresh rate, 4 HDMI ports, and the TV menu is pretty well laid out. My brother is coming over tonight and will help me unmount the old TV and mount this Hisense.

View attachment 1254413
Wow going from a 65” to 75” I didn’t think it would be such a big difference but it is.
IMG_7242.jpeg

View attachment 1275299
Rack, Ladder and Rotopax installing this weekend.
I love the 4 Runner and yours looks awesome. I had TRD 4 Runner Sport many years ago and loved it. My only gripe with the 4 Runner is the 16/19 MPG it gets. They’ve had many years to fix the fuel economy, but for some reason opted to never do it.

Bought these after some recent chip sales. No, I can't lift them right now. But hopefully later?

Attachments

• IMG_3609.jpeg
    IMG_3609.jpeg
    256.8 KB · Views: 58
Was going to ask if you sold the Cobra.
Traded in my Acura. The Acura still ran really well but needed several thousand dollars in repairs that I just couldn’t justify putting into the car.
When I stumbled across the Mercedes online it just seemed like a no brainer. Knew it wouldn’t last long if I didn’t jump on it.

The Shelby like my Nevada Lodge set is a keeper! ;) Can’t let that one go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom