Post a picture of your most recent purchase....(not poker chips) (2 Viewers)

1713583006776.png

Just in time for WAB!

I’m looking to hit this tour as well. Seen dylan a hundred tomes but haven’t had the chance to see Willie before.
I’ve seen Dylan a ton of times as well, but I just can’t stomach him live anymore. Still one of my favorites.

These free battery deals on EGO yard tools make this a really good buy. If you get them on Amazon you can return some of the extra batteries from the promo for money back. The 5 Ah is about $200 and the 2.5 Ah is about $100 each.

1713626349000.png

Wow, game changer for presentations. Expensive but worth it, Logitech Spotlight. Rechargeable, can set to vibrate at different time intervals (I picked 2 and 0 minutes left), use as a pointer that actually changes the screen not a washed out laser pointer. Very impressed. Job interviews and dissertation work coming up, $100 is nothing if its going to improve confidence and make the tech easier to deal with. Sick of showing up and having to use whatever dollar store clicker or mouse they have ready, worrying about AA batteries lol.
20240510_092158.jpg
20240510_092208.jpg
20240510_092213.jpg

Wow, game changer for presentations. Expensive but worth it, Logitech Spotlight. Rechargeable, can set to vibrate at different time intervals (I picked 2 and 0 minutes left), use as a pointer that actually changes the screen not a washed out laser pointer. Very impressed. Job interviews and dissertation work coming up, $100 is nothing if its going to improve confidence and make the tech easier to deal with. Sick of showing up and having to use whatever dollar store clicker or mouse they have ready, worrying about AA batteries lol.
View attachment 1326764View attachment 1326765View attachment 1326766
PCF is getting ready to step up their game in convincing their significant other on why that next chip set is absolutely necessary and worth the cost lol

PCF is getting ready to step up their game in convincing their significant other on why that next chip set is absolutely necessary and worth the cost lol
"I'm going to skip this slide since I see in your eyes you haven't understood the need for a limit set and I only have 2 minutes left before bedtime, moving on to molds..."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom