Interest Process For buying Super Poker World Chips (1 Viewer)

mooncereal

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey ya'll, through your guidance I decided to save up and get the set that I want instead of cheaping out. I was wondering how to go about ordering Super Poker World chips. I was told by BR to order through @rjdev7 . Is there anything else to it? Is there a group buy for these or how does it work? Super new so trying to figure everything out.

Rjdev will sort you out, the more ordered will drive the price down, so a group buy can be beneficial but can take a longer time with little to no interest it can also be a waste of time.

Rjdev will sort you out, the more ordered will drive the price down, so a group buy can be beneficial but can take a longer time with little to no interest it can also be a waste of time.
10-4. Appreciate the info

Is the preference 43mm for these?
Only for the cool factor in my case. I just want to some 43mm sized chips for some of my bigger denoms. I have 1600+ in 39mm and love them, but want to throw some bigger sized chips into play.

I’m looking to get them in the next month and was going to order very soon if everyone else is. If not, I’ll order separately. Got a big game coming up soon and want these 43mms in play for that.

I managed the receiving and reshipment of the last big order.

If this gets enough traction, I wouldn't mind doing the same again, if needed
That would be incredible. Looks like we’re getting a decent amount of interest - maybe see how large of an order it would be sometime next week?

I might be in for a small add-on. Definitely interested in seeing what’s being ordered to possibly grab some singles if anyone’s getting something I don’t have yet.

Holy crap this post is blowing up! FYI - I’m down for 25 43mm $100s and the rest 39mm ~1000

I’m in for a cash set this time around :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom