Interest Process For buying Super Poker World Chips (1 Viewer)

How many chips are in a sample set? I may do 25 of each chip.

Should an order thread be created?
I think the easiest way to do it would be to PM someone who would consolidate orders. I'm pretty sure there's a key out there that maps all available chip designs to corresponding letters / identifiers (i.e. 500 of Chip C) which would make that easier.

I'm also not sure what the different pricing tiers are for different chip quantities.

I think the easiest way to do it would be to PM someone who would consolidate orders. I'm pretty sure there's a key out there that maps all available chip designs to corresponding letters / identifiers (i.e. 500 of Chip C) which would make that easier.

I'm also not sure what the different pricing tiers are for different chip quantities.
I haven't heard back from @rjdev7 yet. PM'd him. I think BR pro is .69/chip for 3000+ which we certainly have.

@Pinesol13 helped with the previous buy so he'll probably graciously help again if enough interest.
About .87/chip

we need at least 25 of each denom order / chip size to meet the minimum order

This is the breakdown from Nov 2023 when i pinged @rjdev7

Nov 14, 2023
I can place an order for you for 1000 chips. The price would be $1120 shipped for Chipco and $920 shipped for BR Pro blanks.

Re: Chipco vs. BR Pro Poker, it's entirely user preference. I prefer Chipco because of the textured face, weight, and sound. That being said, a number of folks don't see a noticeable difference, or at least not warranting the $.20/chip premium.

The only advantage to a group buy would be to slightly lower the per chip cost if the order exceeds 3000 chips. In that case it would go from $1.12 / chip ($.92 / chip for BR Pro blanks) to $1.07 / chip ($.87 / chip for BR Pro blanks)

@Pinesol13 helped with the previous buy so he'll probably graciously help again if enough interest.
About .87/chip

we need at least 25 of each denom order / chip size to meet the minimum order

This is the breakdown from Nov 2023 when i pinged @rjdev7

Nov 14, 2023
I can place an order for you for 1000 chips. The price would be $1120 shipped for Chipco and $920 shipped for BR Pro blanks.

Re: Chipco vs. BR Pro Poker, it's entirely user preference. I prefer Chipco because of the textured face, weight, and sound. That being said, a number of folks don't see a noticeable difference, or at least not warranting the $.20/chip premium.

The only advantage to a group buy would be to slightly lower the per chip cost if the order exceeds 3000 chips. In that case it would go from $1.12 / chip ($.92 / chip for BR Pro blanks) to $1.07 / chip ($.87 / chip for BR Pro blanks)
Thanks this is super helpful. Savings from the group buy is a lot smaller than I expected... especially when factoring in reshipping costs

Thanks this is super helpful. Savings from the group buy is a lot smaller than I expected... especially when factoring in reshipping costs
Makes a larger impact if ordering the bigger sized chips and bonus chips- with group buys, we can tally up the different sized chips and that does save quite a bit. The standard 39mm we won't see much difference but still there :)

we just need to order the minimum QTY of 25 for whatever denom / sizes we want which should be pretty easy to hit.

Forgot about the 25 quantity minimum. If there’s enough interest in 60mm SPW dealer buttons, I’ll add my $500 peach plaque (60mm) to that, otherwise I will probably have to withdraw from the buy at the moment

Forgot about the 25 quantity minimum. If there’s enough interest in 60mm SPW dealer buttons, I’ll add my $500 peach plaque (60mm) to that, otherwise I will probably have to withdraw from the buy at the moment
How many are you getting?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom