Vendor Sale RACKS* Justin Chip RACKS (3 sizes) *IN STOCK* (3 Viewers)

How do the 40mms fit paulsons? I have a DJ set I finally finished that I need racks for.

I would like 10 of the 40mm please. I have standard size chips (EPT replicas) I’m guessing that will fit?

Justin Racks Rule!

PXL_20240330_192926966.jpg

It has probably already been said already but is worth saying again. These racks with Nanuk 910 cases are a match made in heaven. 800 chips in try’s fit inside a very compact case with the padding on the top and bottom of the racks.

IMG_9716.jpeg

It has probably already been said already but is worth saying again. These racks with Nanuk 910 cases are a match made in heaven. 800 chips in try’s fit inside a very compact case with the padding on the top and bottom of the racks.

View attachment 1310350
No room for any extras though such as decks of cards? Looking to get some cases for my 800 chip set. Just got some of these racks and they are sweet.

No room for any extras though such as decks of cards? Looking to get some cases for my 800 chip set. Just got some of these racks and they are sweet.
Yea this is an ultra compact form so not much extra room.

Nanuk 915 of Nanuk 920 might fit better. I've use thoses with Paulson chip trays, let me try these trays later and I'll post new pictures.

I did this real quick before a meeting. This is a Nanuk 920 with Paulson chip trays. Plenty of room for buttons and couple of decks. Closes fine and the padding on top holds everything in place.
IMG_9717.jpeg

I took out the Paulson trays and put the chips into these racks instead. The form factor is much more compact so the cards can fit fine on the side. I feel as though the height is lower so I'd be more comfortable with a little more padding on top. When I take out the thinner padding on top and add the thicker pad, it closes without effort and everything stays secure.

IMG_9718.jpeg

IMG_9719.jpeg

I did this real quick before a meeting. This is a Nanuk 920 with Paulson chip trays. Plenty of room for buttons and couple of decks. Closes fine and the padding on top holds everything in place.
View attachment 1310379

I took out the Paulson trays and put the chips into these racks instead. The form factor is much more compact so the cards can fit fine on the side. I feel as though the height is lower so I'd be more comfortable with a little more padding on top. When I take out the thinner padding on top and add the thicker pad, it closes without effort and everything stays secure.

View attachment 1310380
View attachment 1310381
Awesome. Thanks for the info. Might need to get one of these cases soon.

I did the same with the Nanuk 915 and without the side padding you can fit two decks of cards. It would still benefit come some additional top padding to keep things snug.

IMG_9723.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom