Whenever I check the Classified (3 Viewers)

I’ve said too much
backing up homer simpson GIF
Yes. Yes you have lol

Maybe overseas... but here real men can pull that in one of these!
View attachment 1325224
And you see that beautiful peaceful world around my 23 year old truck? Yeah I will take that over a Ferrari any day!!

#Priorities

My trailer full of wood (he said wood) has never got me any chips.

I think I’m poor because I keep buying chips. It’s a vicious circle. And every time I say I’m done, someone puts up something purty in the classifieds and the cycle starts all over again.

Cars have never in the history of cars pulled hot chicks.

They sure as fuck get you a bunch of dudes though…….
Hmmmm, :unsure:. My limited experience. Many years ago I worked for a dot.com startup during the boom. The CEO had a Ferrari and let me and another guy take it on a beer run. (It was a different time back then - lol)

Alls I’m saying is during that 20min drive, the opportunity presented itself on numerous occasions- lol. A corvette or almost any U.S. car ain’t gonna pull it. A late model Ferrari and they’re rolling down the windows at the stop lights. It helps if you’re 20 something and in shape vs 50 something, not in shape, and grey. So alas, you’re probably correct in my case - lol.

To be totally honest, it was a little unnerving. Both of us were like “holy shit”, this is ridiculous. My 20 minutes of “fame” - lol.

Hmmmm, :unsure:. My limited experience. Many years ago I worked for a dot.com startup during the boom. The CEO had a Ferrari and let me and another guy take it on a beer run. (It was a different time back then - lol)

Alls I’m saying is during that 20min drive, the opportunity presented itself on numerous occasions- lol. A corvette or almost any U.S. car ain’t gonna pull it. A late model Ferrari and they’re rolling down the windows at the stop lights. It helps if you’re 20 something and in shape vs 50 something, not in shape, and grey. So alas, you’re probably correct in my case - lol.

To be totally honest, it was a little unnerving. Both of us were like “holy shit”, this is ridiculous. My 20 minutes of “fame” - lol.
Attention for the car, yes. If that’s what you’re after. Definitely get a Ferrari or Lambo.

Pulling a piece of ass, due to the car? Never happening.

And I’m speaking as a good looking dude who was 26 in a Viper once…. Allllll the dudes I could ever want back then :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Hoards of sausages.

Attention for the car, yes. If that’s what you’re after. Definitely get a Ferrari or Lambo.

And I’m speaking as a good looking dude who was 26 in a Viper once…. Allllll the dudes I could ever want back then :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Hoards of sausages.
Hot Dogs Bbq GIF by Pit Viper

I reiterate, big difference between a Viper and a Ferrari. - lol. Different animals entirely.

Not that a Viper isn’t a cool car, it is - but in the same way a Pontiac Plymouth Roadrunner super bird is. It’s cool for dudes, but not so much for girls.

Edit: BTW - I do agree with your point in general and would never buy a car simply for that reason. Hell, I drive a VW - lol.

Last edited:
I reiterate, big difference between a Viper and a Ferrari. - lol. Different animals entirely.

Not that a Viper isn’t a cool car, it is - but in the same way a Pontiac Roadrunner super bird is. It’s cool for dudes, but not so much for girls.
Since you've mistaken a Roadrunner as being manufactured by Pontiac you forfeit your right to continue comparing cars.

Since you've mistaken a Roadrunner as being manufactured by Pontiac you forfeit your right to continue comparing cars.
Uggh - Plymouth - you are correct. Been a long day - lol.

Plymouth, Pontiac. Same thing. They both start with what you're not getting because you drive them. The P. I kid I kid...

Of course, true poker players will never worry about chips, as long as they are game-secure. They could as well play with little stones in the prison yard.

Cars are a totally different issue, connected to men and masculinity since Antiquity (chariots, horses etc).
When I drove a 911 Carrera GTS back in the day, I had hitch-hiking signals by obviously 20-year old beauties.
Unfortunately, I entered a relationship with my to-be wife very soon after acquiring that car.:)
Needless to say the car was uneconomical and sold.:)

Not that a Viper isn’t a cool car, it is - but in the same way a Pontiac Roadrunner super bird is. It’s cool for dudes, but not so much for girls.

Edit: BTW - I do agree with your point in general and would never buy a car simply for that reason. Hell, I drive a VW - lol.

Statistics I just made up, show if you put a Ferrari, Lambo, a Viper and a corvette in a row, 75% of women would not be able to tell you the Ferrari.

Statistics I just made up, show if you put a Ferrari, Lambo, a Viper and a corvette in a row, 75% of women would not be able to tell you the Ferrari.
That's why the all-time-classic 911 by Porsche always stands out. Same shape for more than a half-century (1963)

Originally, a very difficult car to handle, hence the title "widow maker".
Nowadays, uncle Walter (Roerl) has made them much friendlier as Chief test driver, but they still remain very difficult at the limit of grip / traction.
Edit: but nowadays the limit lies beyond 120mph curves/corners, on dry tarmac

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom