Whenever I check the Classified (2 Viewers)

Outside of Coke, I think Ferrari is one of the most recognizable logo’s on the planet - lol.

We would need to agree to disagree. Though I know Ferrari and I would agree it is iconic, but it wouldn’t be in my top 30 recognizable logos in the world. McDonald’s, Nike, Apple etc would all be ahead. And I would bet my chip bank roll, more people (women) would recognize a Mercedes logo before a Ferrari.

Edit: and the first Google link I clicked for most recognizable logos in the world has Ferrari at 67. Behind Mercedes, Honds, Toyota, VW, BMW, Audi, etc. even behind F1 itself.

https://www.graphicdesigneire.ie/gr...st-famous-logos-of-all-time-ranked?format=amp

Last edited:
We would need to agree to disagree. Though I know Ferrari and I would agree it is iconic, but it wouldn’t be in my top 30 recognizable logos in the world. McDonald’s, Nike, Apple etc would all be ahead. And I would bet my chip bank roll, more people (women) would recognize a Mercedes logo before a Ferrari.
Reminds me of these videos

Derail or on track?
1715135077456.gif

Who the eff wants a Ferrari?
I’m a guy who generally likes attention, but I don’t need Ferrari freaking attention.

I’m a guy who generally likes attention, but I don’t need Ferrari freaking attention.
Exactly. They even limit which Ferrari's you're allowed to purchase as you're first one, you have to earn your way up. It's like a cult. Ultimate snooooobs.

I want a Ferrari. I could care less about the attention and such, it's just always been a dream of mine.
I'm debating spending too much money this summer to drive one around the track a few times just to fulfill part of that dream.

and no, I don't care about Lambos, Aston Martins, or anything else. I specifically only want to drive a ferrari

I want a Ferrari. I could care less about the attention and such, it's just always been a dream of mine.
I'm debating spending too much money this summer to drive one around the track a few times just to fulfill part of that dream.

and no, I don't care about Lambos, Aston Martins, or anything else. I specifically only want to drive a ferrari
Oh I’d love to drive one! But owning one seems stressful to me.

Oh I’d love to drive one! But owning one seems stressful to me.
They are very fun to drive, but I'd imagine no different than many other supercars, which is why I'd lean towards another supercar brand that's less nose-up. Owning one does seem extremely stressful tho. I've seen someone curb 2 rims on a $20k+ set of upgraded ferrari rims...talk about meltdown...yikes...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom