SOLD 24-Hour Mystery Auction of sealed USPS SFRB (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
spam GIF

I don't want to ruin bergs day, but gematria predicted this shit.
How would Gematria predict something from beyond the grave? I killed it, you see. Stone dead. Like @MrCatPants drawing to 1 out at Scarney but I’ve already discarded it. Infinite sadness, that.

View attachment 1255953I promise there is a visible cat in this picture. #catpantschallenge to find Beavis the cat.
Ok wrong pic. No cat visible there. I posted it because it is an allegory for this thread.

But I never dissapoint! Find the cat in this one! Cat confirmed.

20231224_192143.jpg

Cat’s in the first one as well, you just can’t see its face. But the body and collar are seen in the circle.
IMG_0423.jpeg

Cat’s in the first one as well, you just can’t see its face. But the body and collar are seen in the circle.
View attachment 1255956
I was going to ask what it meant if you saw a cat in the first one (because I did). Have a lot of experience finding the cat to make sure he didnt escape when the kids left the door open.

I was going to ask what it meant if you saw a cat in the first one (because I did). Have a lot of experience finding the cat to make sure he didnt escape when the kids left the door open.
He is barely furry visible in that first one - but not really in a "that's absolutely a cat" kind of way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom