SOLD 24-Hour Mystery Auction of sealed USPS SFRB (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gets offended at person for expressing anger unjustly then unjustly responds in anger.

Does anyone here really give a fuck what was in that box? Seriously? No. It's just a topic of conversation. A long running joke. I personally hope it never gets revealed and 5 years from now someone stumbles on this thread and sparks it up all over again (i.e. Hard Candy Holdem-Mafia). Let's just have some fun with it.

Gets offended at person for expressing anger unjustly then unjustly responds in anger.

Does anyone here really give a fuck what was in that box? Seriously? No. It's just a topic of conversation. A long running joke. I personally hope it never gets revealed and 5 years from now someone stumbles on this thread and sparks it up all over again (i.e. Hard Candy Holdem-Mafia). Let's just have some fun with it.
What if the mystery box was a sample set of hard candy mafia chips?

Is this the thread where we post chips we got in a box from WW? I lost track, but once got some of these in one. I just oiled the add-ons yesterday.

BvHVJMP.jpg

rRfXY6l.jpg

TCud74q.jpg

Is this the thread where we post chips we got in a box from WW? I lost track, but once got some of these in one. I just oiled the add-ons yesterday.

BvHVJMP.jpg

rRfXY6l.jpg

TCud74q.jpg
Could you put them in a USPS box then open it while pretending to be surprised? Then we can all move on

Are you saying that while you were trying to get the trade completed that @TheJestyr was unresponsive for long periods of time? If so, that's pretty crappy, and certainly would not instill me with much faith in him that he's ever going to come back to this.

Also lost in all our discussion is the silence from @Windwalker He has also not been on PCF in over a month. Somehow I feel like if this turned out to be a total bomb, that he would probably make some effort to make it right. So all the more reason why @TheJestyr needs to do a reveal, not matter what the contents.
I did a deal with @TheJestyr at the end of the summer and communication was as smooth as any deal I’ve done.

Seemed like a nice guy by all accounts - hopefully he’s okay and just busy with other priorities.

BvHVJMP.jpg

rRfXY6l.jpg

TCud74q.jpg
Great googly moogly…why do you even like those? No wonder WW pawned them off on you….sucker.

Call me…

Pretty sure he's just trolling us. When the thread has been dead/untouched for 3 months or so, he'll probably post the content. Bet he didn't expect this thread to be bumped every day for this long though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom