SOLD 24-Hour Mystery Auction of sealed USPS SFRB (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was a dick I’d start downvoting all his YouTube posts. Well I am a dick but I won’t go that far.

Kind of sad that a great idea that @Windwalker had, that we all had a lot of fun with initially has turned into a complete show because one poster didn’t keep his word.

Oh well, such is the online community sometimes.
I mean, at least the most he can do is say something along the lines of "hey guys, I saw the contents and didn't like what I received, so I'm not posting it."

@TheJestyr and I did a large trade and it took about 8 months to complete. Everyone happy. I still have faith.
Are you saying that while you were trying to get the trade completed that @TheJestyr was unresponsive for long periods of time? If so, that's pretty crappy, and certainly would not instill me with much faith in him that he's ever going to come back to this.

Also lost in all our discussion is the silence from @Windwalker He has also not been on PCF in over a month. Somehow I feel like if this turned out to be a total bomb, that he would probably make some effort to make it right. So all the more reason why @TheJestyr needs to do a reveal, not matter what the contents.

Are you saying that while you were trying to get the trade completed that @TheJestyr was unresponsive for long periods of time? If so, that's pretty crappy, and certainly would not instill me with much faith in him that he's ever going to come back to this.

Also lost in all our discussion is the silence from @Windwalker He has also not been on PCF in over a month. Somehow I feel like if this turned out to be a total bomb, that he would probably make some effort to make it right. So all the more reason why @TheJestyr needs to do a reveal, not matter what the contents.
I could be wrong, but my guess is that Windwalker probably still is unaware as to the contents, same as all of us...

I’ve been scanning the judges to see if they show up.

Judge Judy No GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

Judge Joe Brown GIF

Nah. Krish was very transparent that he was not sure about the contents of the box. That said, there's no chance a similar auction from Joe Schmo would have garnered as much interest. The going price was because of Krish's reputation here and nothing more, and he can't help that.

I respect the gambol though! You win some and you lose some. No need to be embarrassed if the contents were underwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom