A Glimpse Inside the Goldfish Bowl - poker analysis, pr0n and random thoughts (2 Viewers)

Now, this is a bomb pot hand! 7 people in for max amount and I end up with this…… yum yum.
8849E523-42A2-41F5-85B7-46DD03C6ECA1.jpeg

Coming full circle - I have been using my animal house 1.0 set a lot lately and absolutely love the RHCs. Not only do they look and feel great, it’s not a huge deal when the players are hard on them. Circle of chipping life - started with RHCs, moved on to THCs, sold all RHCs except my animal house 1.0 set, love RHCs again and wish I never sold my jack Detroit set ……
097B6616-3ACA-4A3C-828A-1CA60CC28E71.jpeg

Used these for well over 15 years. Never had to clean them once. Never a problem. Custom made these directly from chip co. As an amateur thou I didn’t know about dirty stack problems. I had to change the orange $500s to white cause they were hard to differentiate from the $5s. We never used the $1s anyway.
08ECF10A-95DE-43CD-BF42-5C521A06B2CB.jpeg
028132ED-6B34-44E1-ACEB-251739C40509.jpeg
67ADF7DB-E7B2-4551-88BA-72F4D4E85B49.jpeg

Coming full circle - I have been using my animal house 1.0 set a lot lately and absolutely love the RHCs. Not only do they look and feel great, it’s not a huge deal when the players are hard on them. Circle of chipping life - started with RHCs, moved on to THCs, sold all RHCs except my animal house 1.0 set, love RHCs again and wish I never sold my jack Detroit set ……
Nice! I concur, embrace the chips that still look great, but they're not too crazy expensive or mint that you're worried about wear or damage when they get put in play. #RHC.

By the way, if those $100s are the Horseshoe Cincy secondaries (they look like the Cincy ones with the arc yellow spot), and you're ever looking for a 3rd rack of those, let me know.. and we can work something out... say a trade for partial buy-in to one of your PLO games, although that trade value would probably only last me until the first double board bomb pot.

Tried out the Bellagio ceramics. Besides one player saying “WTF are these? What happened to the good stuff?” - they were pretty well received (as compared to my Paulsons). They were a little more slippery than I thought they were gonna be but over all they played well. And they are certainly good looking chips.
FE7604F3-7D76-448D-94DF-1A2ADF4D6D4B.jpeg

Aria tribute set is basically complete (although I am looking for 39 mm $100s and will be selling of the 5cent and 25cent chips). Looking forward to trying these out.
D7CA885A-7AF1-4A6D-B367-3D7BA9EFEDB1.jpeg
015B64C6-B20F-4E70-8C70-F676EA15A46F.jpeg
62681702-3A71-4997-9C8D-4D36F97DA49F.jpeg

They do look really nice in stack, how do you like them compared to Card Mold?
Without having played with the cards mold yet, I think I like the no molds better. But that just might be because I like the look and colors of Bellagio chips better that the Arias.

Any thoughts on the green T25? I like the edge spot progression but not sure about the color. Note, that the BTP T100 is simply a place holder to see how the bear claw looks. I will probably go with a tiger $100 or NVC if I can get them.
23ED2CDD-CBE1-4590-97D4-A92DCE03FBC6.jpeg

Anthony @Anthony Martino, my plo brother, how in the world do you ever fold this hand pre-flop? Double suited connected (ish) cards!? Yum yum in my book. I am seeing a flop with this hand for sure.
FBF2CA65-AA35-454B-8D54-7C8B6A517BA1.jpeg

Anthony @Anthony Martino, my plo brother, how in the world do you ever fold this hand pre-flop? Double suited connected (ish) cards!? Yum yum in my book. I am seeing a flop with this hand for sure.
View attachment 1135105

Because there's been multiple raises and I expect if I cold-call it's getting raised more behind me and it's not really strong enough due to the gaps between the cards.

If it was QJT9 double suited I'd be more willing to go to war. But with people behind me who can still repot it (and who DID do that) I felt like I was going to have to commit for stacks with a hand that just isn't strong enough given the action I was facing.

Because there's been multiple raises and I expect if I cold-call it's getting raised more behind me and it's not really strong enough due to the gaps between the cards.

If it was QJT9 double suited I'd be more willing to go to war. But with people behind me who can still repot it (and who DID do that) I felt like I was going to have to commit for stacks with a hand that just isn't strong enough given the action I was facing.
Understood. That’s why you are the profitable pro, and everyone wants to know where I am playing next.

self proclaimed nit
Understood. That’s why you are the profitable pro, and everyone wants to know where I am playing next.
exactly what you said.

looking forward to sitting next to you some day with both of us having position on martino ready to repot him!

exactly what you said.

looking forward to sitting next to you some day with both of us having position on martino ready to repot him!

This sounds fantastic! I limp in, crazy over aggro degenerates on my immediate left bump it up, NOBODY at the table gives them credit and 27 people and their grandmothers call, then I limp report with double suited Aces and get it in 17-ways with at least 12% equity, completely DOMINATING the field as far as equity goes, then I lose to some bullshit river and put it on my vlog!

This sounds fantastic! I limp in, crazy over aggro degenerates on my immediate left bump it up, NOBODY at the table gives them credit and 27 people and their grandmothers call, then I limp report with double suited Aces and get it in 17-ways with at least 12% equity, completely DOMINATING the field as far as equity goes, then I lose to some bullshit river and put it on my vlog!
content is king!

This sounds like a good time to me!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom