A Glimpse Inside the Goldfish Bowl - poker analysis, pr0n and random thoughts (4 Viewers)

In a multi-way pot, the number of times I see players wake up with KKxx in this spot is pretty high… lots (and lots) of players slow play big pairs in PLO… sometimes they are ‘trying to trap’, sometimes they are tight, and sometimes they have bankroll or liferoll on the table
Hmmm :unsure:

My momma raised no little ‘beach’, but we do play a lot of PLO (4/5/6 card varieties) and double board PLO bomb pots every round in our NLH game :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
How would @Anthony MartinoPlaying 5/5/25. The 25 is a button straddle. I am on the button. Someone raises to 150….. I look down at :qc::tc::9h::6h:
Man, you playing some tough games if this hand is ever considered to be a fold on the button preflop to one raise. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Flop raise is my default depending on position and stacks, but otherwise I play the same and call river, expecting to lose a moderate amount, maybe even the majority, of the time.

Just when you think you are done with making new sets, you find out you can never stop!

Even though I am in the process of completing my rabbit hole white project and am reworking the $1s and $5s for my animal house 2.0 set, I have decided to start yet another relabel project. I already have the art work for this latest project, which is awesome btw (borrowed from another chipper). I just need to complete the chip line up. I already have the Paris $1s, SB $5s, BTP $2s and RPC 500s so the proposed line up at this time is (I know the spot progression is not optimal but it’s good enough IMO) ……..
IMG_7505.jpeg

The TP $100s are awesome. I will be looking for more TP $100s (racks), RPC purple 43 mms (1 rack), and RPC blaze 43 mms (4 barrels to 1 rack). Let the hunt begin…….

Last edited:
Just when you think you are done with making new sets, you find out you can never stop!

Even though I am in the process of completing my rabbit hole white project and am reworking the $1s and $5s for my animal house 2.0 set, I have decided to start yet another relabel project. I already have the art work for this latest project, which is awesome btw (borrowed from another chipper). I just need to complete the chip line up. I already have the Paris $1s, SB $5s, BTP $2s and RPC 500s so the proposed line up at this time is (I know the spot progression is not optimal but it’s good enough IMO) ……..
View attachment 1340549

The TP $100s are awesome. I will be looking for more TP $100s (racks), RPC purple 43 mms (1 rack), and RPC blaze 43 mms (4 barrels to 1 rack). Let the hunt begin…….
@Organista1

I think I can spare a rack of the TP $100s. I really need the VIP 1 $100s.

These arrived today….. wow. These are really flipping nice. I bought these for a relabel project but now I am thinking I may need a full blown tiger set. These could be my favorite black chip now…. Wow.
View attachment 1342418
I can get you well on your way with 2 racks of the beautiful $25s!

IMG_6021.jpeg

These arrived today….. wow. These are really flipping nice. I bought these for a relabel project but now I am thinking I may need a full blown tiger set. These could be my favorite black chip now…. Wow.
View attachment 1342418
these pics don’t do them justice but they’re amazing in person!!

1718066573091.jpeg

Does anyone ever get the feeling that they are playing poker to support their chip habit?

2 games ago, while I was driving home, I was thinking “damn, I just lost a set of Tigers!”
I do have to admit that I look at many expenditures in terms of ‘multiples of buy-ins’

Well, my latest relabel project hit an unfortunate snag….. IP issues. Apparently, certain concepts are a no go. Sucks, I built the entire set only to be stopped at the goal line! I was really really excited for this relabel set. The label design was glorious. Maybe there is a work around but for now I will just have to table this project.
IMG_7576.jpeg

But have no fear, I will now pivot to building a full blown Tiger set…… yup, Goldfish is entering the Tiger zone……..
IMG_1639.gif

Well, my latest relabel project hit an unfortunate snag….. IP issues. Apparently, certain concepts are a no go. Sucks, I built the entire set only to be stopped at the goal line! I was really really excited for this relabel set. The label design was glorious. Maybe there is a work around but for now I will just have to table this project.
View attachment 1348810

But have no fear, I will now pivot to building a full blown Tiger set…… yup, Goldfish is entering the Tiger zone……..
View attachment 1348812
I’ve been trying to avoid this trap myself…they’re so pretty…Lord knows I don’t need another set, and I try to build sets that I have some historical or emotional attachment to, so luckily I haven’t chased tigers….but man, the fever is real sometimes!! Good luck with the search! Maybe someday I’ll get to play ‘em! :)

Ok, it may have been a bit ambitious to think I could remove 1600 labels, clean off the glue residue and apply 1600 new labels all in one night…… I only got thru 2 racks (removed old labels and cleaned off glue residue only). It was a good try though.

The renewed Rabbit Hole White set is now complete. The new labels have colored boarders matching the chips and the AS hot stamps have been milled and relabeled. As always @Gear did a wonderful job with color matching, milling and the labels. This set is now complete and I can move on to the next project …….. Tiger land.
IMG_7671.jpeg
IMG_7665.jpeg
IMG_7670.jpeg
IMG_7669.jpeg
IMG_7668.jpeg
IMG_7667.jpeg
IMG_7666.jpeg

The renewed Rabbit Hole White set is now complete. The new labels have colored boarders matching the chips and the AS hot stamps have been milled and relabeled. As always @Gear did a wonderful job with color matching, milling and the labels. This set is now complete and I can move on to the next project …….. Tiger land.
View attachment 1360559View attachment 1360565View attachment 1360560View attachment 1360561View attachment 1360562View attachment 1360563View attachment 1360564
Sample set?!?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom