A Glimpse Inside the Goldfish Bowl - poker analysis, pr0n and random thoughts (3 Viewers)

And we are out of the gate…….the $100s are awesome! @Gear did an awesome job with the milling and relabeling!
IMG_7672.jpeg

Animal House 2.0 update - I recently swapped out the FLV $1s for RPC $1s and SB $5s for RPC $5s. The FLVs had the same edge spots as the $25s so I had to make the switch even though the FLVs are awesome. The SBs had to be swapped out cause they have the same edge spot as the RPC $1s. I know that the .25s and 500s have the same edge spot, but the chances of those two chips being used in the same night are slim to none so I am okay with it. I just finished applying the @Gear labels. The Animal House 2.0 set is now complete …… on to the next project.
IMG_7683.jpeg
IMG_7677.jpeg
IMG_7678.jpeg
IMG_7679.jpeg
IMG_7680.jpeg
IMG_7681.jpeg
IMG_7682.jpeg

Animal House 2.0 update - I recently swapped out the FLV $1s for RPC $1s and SB $5s for RPC $5s. The FLVs had the same edge spots as the $25s so I had to make the switch even though the FLVs are awesome. The SBs had to be swapped out cause they have the same edge spot as the RPC $1s. I know that the .25s and 500s have the same edge spot, but the chances of those two chips being used in the same night are slim to none so I am okay with it. I just finished applying the @Gear labels. The Animal House 2.0 set is now complete …… on to the next project.
View attachment 1361675View attachment 1361677View attachment 1361676View attachment 1361678View attachment 1361679View attachment 1361680View attachment 1361681

3 more racks of $5s for us low stakes players and it’s perfect

By way of update, for those that are interested, my active sets sit at 5 right now:

1. Animal House 2.0
IMG_7677.jpeg

2. FLV - modified to include 43 mm hi denomination chips
IMG_7063.jpeg

3. Rabbit Hole - Black Label
IMG_5614.jpeg

4. Rabbit Hole - White Label
IMG_7665.jpeg

5. Oasis - Bud Jones
IMG_5233.jpeg

To the untrained eye this appears to be a swim class teaching facility. But really it’s an elite, invite only, poker training school where you learn how to play like a complete bozo so you get invited to every game in the area in which you reside.
IMG_7702.jpeg

I have a friend that is looking to purchase a poker set for a 1/2 game, maybe up to 2/5. What break down should he get? He is looking to get a 500-600 chip set. Let me know your thoughts!

In my opinion they’re the best. I really want them as a $1K in my custom set. But I don’t even think a $100 has seen play. So I really don’t need them lmao
IMG_7063.jpeg

I will say the SB 25k blaze chip is very nice as well….
IMG_5614.jpeg

A new line up in progress for the next relabel project, pieced together from current inventory.
View attachment 1377115View attachment 1377116
Me likes, but always feel like the $25’s are too simple? I dunno I’ve always loved those chips, but struggled to ever find a good way to place them outside of being a frac or 2. But it is just the edge spots being hard to progress well. So it kinda fucks up the progression of the spots as demons go up. Great lineup tho and I hope a few players get tilted by it so you can win more lol

Me likes, but always feel like the $25’s are too simple? I dunno I’ve always loved those chips, but struggled to ever find a good way to place them outside of being a frac or 2. But it is just the edge spots being hard to progress well. So it kinda fucks up the progression of the spots as demons go up. Great lineup tho and I hope a few players get tilted by it so you can win more lol
I have always found that the $25s are the hardest chip to find for a line up. I don’t know why the selection of green chips with cool edge spots is so limited. How hard is it to put some awesome edge spots on a sherbet green chip?!?

Last edited:
I have always found that the $25s are the hardest chip to find for a line up. I don’t know why the select of green chips with cool edge spots is so limited. How hard is it to put some awesome edge spots on a sherbet green chip?!?
The $25 tiger green 8v keeps me up at night.

The $25 tiger green 8v keeps me up at night.
Those chips are definitely nice, but it is hard for me to use an 8v edge spot for a $25 chip. 8v is a complicated edge spot that I typically reserve for my higher denomination chips. The VIP Tiger bear claw chip on the other hand is gonna be awesome and will fit in nicely…..
IMG_7732.jpeg

Those chips are definitely nice, but it is hard for me to use an 8v edge spot for a $25 chip. 8v is a complicated edge spot that I typically reserve for my higher denomination chips. The VIP Tiger bear claw chip on the other hand is gonna be awesome and will fit in nicely…..
View attachment 1377208
Shows chip lineup w no 8v and a much better blaze claw available imho for the 1k***

Shows chip lineup w no 8v and a much better blaze claw available imho for the 1k***
You need to keep up as I tend to move fast and unexpectedly. 3 weeks ago I was retired and done with buying sets. Now the Tiger set will be purchased as is and the tiger inlays left in tact and the other set shown above will be relabeled into yet another rabbit hole set. It never ends……

You need to keep up as I tend to move fast and unexpectedly. 3 weeks ago I was retired and done with buying sets. Now the Tiger set will be purchased as is and the tiger inlays left in tact and the other set shown above will be relabeled into yet another rabbit hole set. It never ends……
Well I wasn’t consulted this is my first time seeing options! Nonetheless it’s killer!

I hope you run really really well.

I need you nice and plump for Dallas
Well…. I would definitely like to be “nice and plump” for Dallas but truth be told, I am not that good of a poker player.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom