All Jack's Detroit Pr0n goes here (3 Viewers)

Ok over labels are on; they are part of the set now
7509597D-DC83-4CC7-8DDB-2F3762A23F02.jpeg
32B38585-3FFD-4B58-BDB5-CCEB0FB9DBCD.jpeg
ADEA562F-34B1-40A8-B042-41250B1DFC90.jpeg
A5517C72-7579-4A23-954B-BE9270B90825.jpeg
E5DA1556-B388-4879-8823-A791FC958161.jpeg
1591BD3A-7233-4004-925B-D81B69C45A74.jpeg

Sadly i did not know about pcf when the sale took place. These chips look great, especially the 5$ Chip with 3 color painting looks fantastic

Posting to say my long journey is finally over! After over a year of searching for the higher demons, I have what is to me, the perfect single table tournament set. I know it’s a small set compared to everyone else’s monstrous collections but this will help me host a T10K-T20K perfectly. Living in Michigan and frequently visiting MGM and Greektown Detroit, there was no way I couldn’t have them. I’d love to one day own a nice THC set but for an RHC set, this is easily at the top (in my opinion). The lineup from top to bottom is gorgeous and I chose all my favorites for this lineup. Shoutout to all the members that helped me reach my goal, I’ll keep this set forever.

400 chip set
120/120/60/80/20
Jack snapper relabeled as a bounty.

Sorry, camera blows. New iPhone on the way.

Last edited:
Posting to say my long journey is finally over! After over a year of searching for the higher demons, I have what is to me, the perfect single table tournament set. I know it’s a small set compared to everyone else’s monstrous collections but this will help me host a T10K-T20K perfectly. Living in Michigan and frequently visiting MGM and Greektown Detroit, there was no way I couldn’t have them. I’d love to one day own a nice THC set but for an RHC set, this is at the easily at the top (in my opinion). The lineup from top to bottom is gorgeous and I chose all my favorites for this lineup. Shoutout to all the members that helped me reach my goal, I’ll keep this set forever.

400 chip set
120/120/60/80/20

Congratulations on the completion of you set. Looks beautiful!!! Love the idea of the snapper as a bounty. Never thought of that. I'm sure you're just itching to put this thing into play now. Enjoy!!!!

Congratulations on the completion of you set. Looks beautiful!!! Love the idea of the snapper as a bounty. Never thought of that. I'm sure you're just itching to put this thing into play now. Enjoy!!!!

Thanks brother! Feels great having it complete. You know my pics don’t do them justice, they glow in person.

Posting to say my long journey is finally over! After over a year of searching for the higher demons, I have what is to me, the perfect single table tournament set. I know it’s a small set compared to everyone else’s monstrous collections but this will help me host a T10K-T20K perfectly. Living in Michigan and frequently visiting MGM and Greektown Detroit, there was no way I couldn’t have them. I’d love to one day own a nice THC set but for an RHC set, this is at the easily at the top (in my opinion). The lineup from top to bottom is gorgeous and I chose all my favorites for this lineup. Shoutout to all the members that helped me reach my goal, I’ll keep this set forever.

400 chip set
120/120/60/80/20

Love it bro! Congratulations! Nice to see peeps are still able to acquire pieces to put together playable sets. Your patience and perseverance paid off. Beautiful set man! I'm a primary guy myself, and i think your set is gorgeous!

I am truly impressed with the Jack Detroit sets I have seen there both in their native form and customized to suit their owner's needs. Very well done to all of those who have posted in here. I wouldn't mind owning some at some point down the road.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom